Cryptopia is cryptocurrency exchange software that speaks your language as a business professional.
Due to its nature, cryptocurrency has some real advantages. Blockchain currency is basically impossible to steal, tamper with, or hack—this makes it safer than most fiat currency. Coupled with the anonymity provided by crypto exchanges, it’s clear why this might catch on. As a small business owner, you’ll want to get in on this now, while it’s accessible. Consumers will be wanting to do business with this currency more and more over the next couple of decades.
Cryptocurrency is independent from the global currency market. Exchanges crashing, economies plummeting, and inflation running rampant do not affect the price of a crypto coin as harshly. With the DAPS project, which seeks to create a global unified market and protocol to unify the multitude cryptocurrencies, this is looking to become a new major secondary economy.
- Automation – You can set up responsive, rapid auto-trades with this platform, thanks to a crypto exchange script system. Set this up based on market conditions, chronometric data, or even a mix of them. This is a feature of stock exchange and futures programs, and has been for some time. Here, it is optimized to take advantage of the rollercoaster-like crypto market of the present, while preparing you for active, strategic trading in the future once things level out and stabilize much more.
- Charts– Harness comprehensive charts and live trading data including bitcoin valuation, exchange rates, trends, and much more. This speaks business financial chart “language”, so it’s presented in a way that makes perfect sense to you. You’ll be making informed decisions on trades and projections, even if you don’t inherently understand blockchains or cryptocurrency on a fundamental level.
- Additional Currencies – Don’t just be stuck with Bitcoin. Cryptopia supports altcoins and other currencies as well, with more added daily. New cryptocurrencies can literally come out of nowhere, and become rapidly valuable, if Ethereum and Dogecoin are any indication.
- Arbitrage – Take advantage of skilled expertise through comprehensive arbitrage. People are available to help make wise trades and transitions, not unlike honest stock brokers out there. Count on them to keep you in the know when your charts just aren’t enough.
- Support – Rely on a vast knowledge base to help you understand any aspect of the crypto software that you’re confused by. This has a rapidly growing community of experts from every angle that are happy to share their wisdom, and see this technology grow to its fullest potential.
- Promotions– Get in on excellent deals and opportunities through various promotions held to drum up investment in new coins, or to shift things to a market advantage. Unlike in the stock market, these are transparent in their intent and ramifications.
Cryptocurrency trade platforms are nebulous when it comes to pricing. There are no listed prices for services, usage or the like available with these, but there has to be profitability somewhere. Cryptopia’s lack of transparency could be inconvenient, requiring consultation with representatives to really get a grasp on. In most cases, it’s a brokerage fee, subscription cost, or percentage per transaction.