Kucoin is a high-liquidity cryptocurrency exchange software product that allows you to trade a wide range of crypto coins easily. A powerful core trading engine processes millions of transactions at once, while robust asset security management tools keep your coins safe and secure. The product also acts as a white label cryptocurrency exchange that continually adds new and emerging currencies. It’s also equipped with API capabilities that allow you to customize the program.
Kucoin is offered as a cloud-based product that you can use directly from your web browser and on iOS and Android mobile phones and tablets.
Who Uses Kucoin?
Individual traders and businesses use this software system in a collection of industries such as education, finance, software developments, accounting, marketing, and media production.
- Core trading engine: You can buy and sell with the service using a core trading engine that can process millions of transactions at once. The white label cryptocurrency exchange enables you to trade the most popular coins and routinely adds new and upcoming currencies that allow you to develop a diverse crypto portfolio.
- KCS: The exchange has its own native cryptocurrency called Kucoin Shares (KCS), and they provide you with daily incentives to hold the coin. It comes with lower trading and withdrawal fees than other currencies, and KCS owners automatically qualify for exclusive rewards and promotions.
- High liquidity: The well-funded market features a high liquidity rate, which allows for accelerated transaction processing so that you can quickly and easily make your trades. The active exchange affords you total scalability, as it won’t limit the amount of trading and growth that your organization can sustain.
- Asset security management: Kucoin takes steps to ensure that your investments remain secure. The vendor deploys a team of security experts to periodically review your account, closing any security gaps that they encounter along the way. These services protect your portfolio and safeguard your employees against digital identity theft and other cybercrimes.
- Customization: An advanced application programming interface (API) feature allows you to tailor the system to suit your needs. It helps you configure the backend code to customize capabilities such as custom reporting, automation, and unique workflows that serve your organization’s best practices.
The vendor allows users to download the program for free and has a tiered-fee structure for withdrawals. More detailed information can be found on the vendor’s website, where you can also ask any additional questions.
If you are looking for a high-liquidity cryptocurrency software product that comes with a robust security toolkit, you’ll likely want to consider Kucoin.