Counterwallet is open source cryptocurrency wallet software that secures your crypto coins within robust Counterparty wallets. The product safeguards your assets with multi-signature protections that require multiple parties to sign off on the withdrawal of funds. It also provides you with a safe asset creation environment to develop and test your own cryptocurrencies.
Counterwallet is available for installation on Windows, Mac, and Linux machines, as a mobile application, and as an extension for the Google Chrome web browser. Each wallet the vendor supplies is based on the deployment method you choose; more information can be found below.
Who Uses Counterwallet?
Individual users, businesses, and other organizations use the crypto wallet product in a variety of industries.
- Counterparty wallets: The system supports four types of wallets that serve various business needs; they have desktop, web, mobile, and a Chrome web-browser extension. These options allow you to securely store your coins no matter how you choose to deploy the software.
- Multi-signature protection: When you lose cryptocurrency, there is no way to retrieve it; that is why Counterwallet takes steps to ensure that malicious parties and business partners can’t spend your funds. Multi-signature requirements address this issue by requiring several users to confirm fund withdrawals; this prevents unauthorized parties from spending your coins without your knowledge.
- Asset creation: Counterwallet provides a secure environment for you to develop and test your own cryptocurrency. It protects all of your hard work from external threats.
- Bitcoin Aware: The program supports Bitcoin functionalities with integrated Bitcoin-aware smart contracts. It allows you to authorize the system to perform a series of pre-configured transactions, which helps you maximize the return on investment (ROI) for your Bitcoins.
- Lightning network support: Counterwallet is fully compatible with the decentralized exchange Lightning Network, which allows for quicker blockchain transaction processing. It bypasses the main Bitcoin exchange by using actual real-world blockchain transactions to verify system integrity. This process enables you to perform secure transactions that can be quickly processed for a completely streamlined cryptocurrency trading experience.
- API: The software comes equipped with API support which allows you to configure the software to suit our needs. This tool unlocks the product’s backend code, allowing you to make custom changes to the system in order to better serve your unique business needs. API functionality is also useful for creating custom integrations with third-party service providers for a more organized cryptocurrency management experience.
- Support: The product’s website features a forum that comprises a community of users who post tips about the solution and answer questions concerning the software. The vendor also has a dedicated slack channel where you can contact them about any issues. You can also communicate with them to find out more about optimizing the software to maximize its efficiency.
The product’s website doesn’t list any specific pricing information other than to say that it is an open source application. You can contact the vendor via the website to inquire about their pricing and ask any additional questions about the software.
Overall, the software delivers a secure way for you to store a variety of cryptocurrencies. Could this solution help your organization maintain your crypto assets?
Is Counterwallet Worth It?
This application enables you to store your crypto coins in a safe storage location, with multi-signature protection that ensures no rogue users can liquidate your assets. It also provides you with a secure environment for you to create, test, and optimize your own cryptocurrency coins. If you are the manager of an organization looking for a cryptocurrency wallet software solution that is fully customizable through API programming, Counterwallet could be right for you.