Exodus is a cryptocurrency wallet software that maintains your diverse digital assets in a safe and secure environment. A practical desktop wallet enables you to manage a wide array of cryptocurrencies, while a mobile wallet gives you crypto management solutions on-the-go. The product is also fully compatible with the Trezor hardware wallet, offering you cryptocurrency protection for all of your physical assets as well as your digital portfolio.
Exodus can be installed on Windows, Mac, and Linux machines. It is also available on Android and iOS mobile devices.
Who Uses Exodus?
The product is designed to be used by different sized businesses in various industries such as banking, utilities, telecommunications, and marketing.
- Desktop wallet: The visually pleasing desktop wallet features an uncluttered dashboard where you can manage your digital assets. It enables you to deal in over 125 cryptocurrencies, and you can buy and sell currencies directly from your wallet. It allows you to hide complex transaction data and other information with one-click, which provides you with a clear overview of your digital portfolio.
- Mobile wallet: Exodus’ mobile wallet makes it easy to manage your crypto while on-the-go because it syncs seamlessly with your desktop wallet. The program ensures a secure cryptocurrency management experience with biometric authentication features such as facial recognition and fingerprint scanning. Biometric login capabilities dramatically reduce the chances of a malicious hacker or unauthorized user gaining access to your system.
- Trezor Hardware Wallet support: The vendor has worked with the cryptocurrency hardware provider Trezor to provide you with a fully functional, physical wallet. Once you purchase a Trezor wallet, you can simply pair it with Exodus and enter your private keys so that all of your assets, digital and physical, remain safe.
- Integrated apps: The product comes with a selection of integrated applications that extend its capabilities. A useful finance app helps you make the most of your money, while a rewards application tracks any awards you accumulate. A full list of integrated applications can be found on the website.
- Exchange coins: Exodus makes it easy to send and receive coins to streamline how you trade in crypto. It automatically checks addresses for errors before it releases funds so that you can be sure that they end up in their intended destination.
You can download and install the program for free; after you begin using the software, the vendor takes a percentage of each transaction and withdrawal that you make. More details can be found on the vendor’s website.
If you are the manager of an organization looking for secure cryptocurrency wallet software that can be used on virtual and physical devices, Exodus could be the best software crypto wallet product for you.