Bookedin is an appointment scheduling software product that relieves the hassle of online booking. It enables your customers to book anytime through your website or directly from social media through comprehensive integrations. The program also comes with credit card and PayPal payment processing features and keeps detailed client profiles that house customer contact information and payment histories.
Bookedin is available as software as a service (SaaS) and as a mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
Who Uses Bookedin?
Bookedin is used by businesses that require appointment booking solutions in industries such as tax preparation, beauty and wellness, healthcare, and real estate.
- Online appointment booking: A practical self-service portal lets your customers book their own appointments 24/7 through your website, social media, and custom booking links.
- Payment processing: Bookedin includes a comprehensive payment processing toolkit. It accepts major credit cards and PayPal, reducing your no-shows by accepting deposits online when customers book their appointments. You can also send payment requests to your clients with a direct link, streamlining your payment processing workflow.
- Appointment reminders: The software helps you remember scheduled dates with practical appointment reminders. It sends both SMS and email reminders to clients and co-workers; you can also send confirmation links to attendees.
- Client profiles: The system houses all customer contact information, payment histories, and more in a central database so you can quickly access the information you need to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Custom forms: Bookedin provides you with relevant insights about your clients with custom booking forms. You can create sheets with specific questions to learn about your clients ahead of time, enabling you to increase customer satisfaction by delivering more of what they want.
- Integrations: The product features seamless integrations with third-party software providers. You can connect to Zoom for comprehensive video conferencing capabilities or spread the word about your business through social media integrations. The program is also fully compatible with popular calendars and includes a two-way calendar sync feature to ensures your calendars are all lined up.
The program has a free plan, paid packages that support 1, 5, and 10 users, and premium plans with unlimited users. You can visit the product website for more detailed information about the product and pricing, including how to begin a free 14-day trial.
Overall, Bookedin simplifies your appointment booking processes while providing your business with important information about clients to drive customer satisfaction. Could this program be a worthwhile investment for your company?