FareHarbor is an appointment scheduling software product that helps you to book tours and activities online. It features an exhaustive dashboard that aggregates all of your booking tasks into a single, dynamic interface. FareHarbor allows you to set up 24/7 availability with their online booking tools, making you available to your customers at all times. It also enables your clients to pay using credit cards with fully integrated payment processing capabilities.
FareHarbor can be installed on Windows and Mac machines, as well as iOS and Android mobile devices. It is also available as software as a service (SaaS).
Who Uses FareHarbor?
FareHarbor meets the booking requirements for organizations of all sizes in the event planning, tourism, and hospitality industries.
- Online booking: FareHarbor streamlines the online booking process by allowing users to add booking overlays to their websites. You can place the no-code widget on your website and give your booking calendar 24/7 availability, so you never have to turn a customer away because you’re closed for the day.
- Dashboard: A cohesive administrative dashboard helps manage your to-do list so you can spend more time serving your customers and growing your business. You can manage your booked appointments, agenda, and contacts from a central graphical interface. The dashboard also enables you to report on a wide range of metrics, and it is fully optimized for mobile viewing so you can schedule on the go.
- Credit cards: The system streamlines your payment processing capabilities with full credit card support. You can accept online payments with low monthly fees, enabling you to increase customer satisfaction by providing a painless checkout process.
- Integrations: FareHarbor promotes a more streamlined work environment through built-in integrations with existing applications in your work environment. It is fully compatible with CRM, e-commerce, and marketing solutions, or you can establish custom integrations with the vendor’s application programming interface (API).
- Custom websites: The vendor helps nurture a beneficial client-vendor partnership by closely working with you to build and maintain a website that will maximize your customer conversion rate.
- FareHarbor Compass: Included with the purchase price is access to resources intended to help you grow your business. It comes with features such as search engine optimization, email marketing tools, and social media management. A full list of FareHarbor Compass benefits can be found on the product’s website.
The vendor’s website doesn’t have any specific pricing information. You can contact them online to request a quote or schedule a full tour of the software solution through an informative product demonstration.
In summary, FareHarbor delivers a comprehensive tour and activity booking solution with an intuitive dashboard. Could it be the right appointment scheduling software solution for your business?