Ovatu, previously known as Ovatu Manager, is an appointment scheduling software product that provides various self-service booking options to your customers. The vendor can help you establish a new, branded website or add an intelligent booking bot or widget to your existing site to streamline the customer self-booking process. You can also accept online payments with the application and send practical reminders that help reduce cancellations and lost revenue.
Ovatu is a software as a service (SaaS) product; there are also applications available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Who Uses Ovatu?
Ovatu accommodates the scheduling needs of freelancers and businesses of every size, including retail, health and beauty, wellness, healthcare, personal instruction, and sales.
- Customizable mini site: The vendor helps users build a customizable mini site. Customers can access an intuitive self-service portal to book their dates from a calendar that makes it easy to select available time slots.
- Booking bot: An intelligent chatbot delivers a comprehensive online booking experience to your customers at all hours of the day. The bot can be installed on top of your existing website and helps your customers by booking their next appointment and answering their questions, even when there is no human employee present.
- Widgets: If a mini site or booking bot doesn’t suit your needs, you can also drop a convenient booking widget onto your site. It gives you most of the same capabilities that the booking bot does without the live chat feature.
- Online payments: Ovatu allows you to accept online payments through a number of integrated payment merchants for a more streamlined payment processing workflow.
- Appointment management: Whether you choose a mini site, chatbot, or widget, the system comes equipped with an appointment management toolkit that helps you retain customers and remain profitable. Automated reminders help you reduce cancellations with easy re-scheduling capabilities. You can also establish rebooking reminders that promote repeat business and encourage customer reviews for optimum feedback management efficiency.
The vendor has a single-user plan for the program, as well as small, medium, and large, multi-user pricing options. Specific plan details are listed on their website; you can also contact the vendor to begin a free 60-day product trial.
Ovatu brings dynamic self-service booking options for your customers; could it be a worthwhile investment for your business?