Salonist is an appointment scheduling software product designed for businesses of every size. It comes with features that can help you manage your inventory, marketing, payroll, and scheduling. Salonist also enables your clients to make appointments with its built-in online booking tool. The product even allows you to accept payments online with various popular payment processing services. Salonist is a subscription-based software as a service (SaaS) product that can be used directly from your browser without any downloads or installations required. The program can also be used on Android and iOS mobile devices for added convenience.
Who Uses Salonist?
The application is used by businesses involved in the wellness and beauty industries, current users include barbershops, salons, spas, health clinics, massage therapy, tattoo shops, and pet grooming.
- Appointments: Salonist makes it easy for your customers to book appointments through their online booking module. It allows you to customize your schedule to include or omit specific work hours such as nights and weekends. You can guarantee times with slot blockers that hide unavailable slots, eliminating costly and frustrating double-booking scenarios. Customers can use the product to take advantage of your package booking deals to save money on bundled services. It can also be customized to offer membership booking to your most loyal customers.
- Marketing: The application helps spread the word about your business with a practical marketing toolkit. You can establish email and SMS marketing campaigns or offer coupons and gift cards to drive business growth.
- Online payments: The system streamlines the billing and payment process with intuitive online payments. It features out-of-the-box integrations with popular payment providers, including PayPal and Stripe, allowing you to accept payments in various ways.
- Inventory management: A centralized inventory repository aggregates your stock management capabilities into a single location. It allows you to track inventory such as towels, self-care products, and branded merchandise. The system also makes it easy to transfer items between locations; you can even set up automatic low-stock alerts to ensure that you always have enough inventory on hand.
- Employees: You can ensure that your loyal staff is satisfied with a fully featured employee management system that includes scheduling, payroll, and even commission support to reward your team for meeting their goals.
The product has multiple plans available to suit the needs and scale of your business. A complete list of details and pricing information can be found on the vendor’s website, where you can also begin a free 14-day trial. If you are looking for an appointment scheduling software that allows your customers to book appointments 24 hours a day, Salonist is likely worth your further consideration.