Evolve Contact Suite Overview
Evolve Contact Suite is a call center software product that delivers a fully-featured web agent client to streamlines your various call flows. The system provides users with business intelligence (BI) through practical call recording capabilities and speech analytics. A robust reporting toolkit also reveals trends in your workflow that you can use to adjust your business plan accordingly. It also allows you to keep client records and keeps them accessible to your agents; they can quickly bring up their contact history during a call, expediting their services and elevating customer satisfaction. The product helps you remain compliant with a variety of regulations and privacy laws.
Evolve Contact Suite is available as software as a service (SaaS), also known as a cloud-based product.
Who Uses Evolve Contact Suite?
The vendor provides call center agent software to enterprise-level organizations in finance, healthcare, hospitality, and legal industries, among others.
Evolve Contact Suite Features
- Speech analytics: The program’s practical natural language processing (NLP) feature provides you with useful business intelligence through comprehensive call transcriptions. It transcribes calls to capture the words that were said as well as the sentiment behind them. The call recording software also allows you to designate a series of keywords that will trigger the product to notify you promptly, streamlining your call monitoring protocols.
- Business continuity: Unexpected data loss events can have a disastrous impact on your organization, which is why Evolve Contact Suite includes a robust disaster recovery feature. The vendor hosts your work environment on multiple private cloud-based servers so that you can load the most recently saved version of your work environment if anything happens. Swift disaster recovery saves you a lot of money by reducing the downtime caused by data loss events.
- Deep insights: The program affords you in-depth insights into system efficiency through real-world reporting capabilities. Their pre-scheduled reports give you relevant information regularly, while on-demand ad-hoc reporting lets you pull up specific numbers on the spot. This feature gives you a practical overview of call interactions, call quantities, abandoned calls, and more so that you can make the necessary adjustments to grow your business.
- Integrated contact history: Extended customer wait times can lead to a high abandonment rate, which is why the system comes with a fully integrated contact history feature. Convenient contact histories enable your agents to help customers quickly. In addition, they can easily use their program to familiarize themselves with the situation without having the client repeat their entire history.
- Compliance: Evolve Contact Suite keeps your data compliant and secure with a robust toolkit that ensures complete adherence to policies and regulations like PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITRUST, and SOC2.
Evolve Contact Suite Pricing
The vendor doesn’t offer any specific pricing information online. You can visit the website to learn more about the product and pricing. The vendor also offers special pricing plans for educational institutions and a free trial to new users.
In summary, the Evolve Contact Suite provides comprehensive business intelligence, continuity, and reporting to enterprise-level organizations in a wide array of industries. Could this program suit your business’s unique needs?
Is Evolve Contact Suite Worth It?
This product enables you to optimize your call center operation. It comes with a robust analytical reporting toolkit that reveals trends and patterns contained within large datasets, which you can utilize to elevate your workflow. The application also promotes customer satisfaction through integrated, accessible contacted histories as well as convenient and function speech analytics. If you are the manager of an enterprise-level organization looking for a new call center software solution, Evolve Contact Suite could be worth your consideration.