Five9 Call Center Software Overview
Five9 Call Center Software provides users with digital-first call management solutions to optimize customer satisfaction. The software allows customers to visit your website and schedule web callback times that work for them. It also comes with call recording features, a robust reporting platform, and integrations with external software salutations for a more unified work experience.
Five9 Call Center Software is available as software as a service (SaaS), also known as a cloud-based product. The vendor also offers to help users migrate existing data into the system, reducing any tedious data re-entry.
Who Uses Five9 Call Center Software?
Businesses of every size use the call center software product in education, healthcare, marketing, customer service, and finance.
Five9 Call Center Software Features
- Digital agent: An artificial intelligence (AI) driven agent helps both employees and customers. AI agents guide your customers through your workflow by answering their questions and directing them to the proper departments. The digital agent also saves you time with real-time employee assistance capabilities and post-call summaries that offer your deeper insights into the efficiency of each call.
- Automation: The product reduces the number of time-consuming tasks with a practical automation toolkit. You can automate your workflows to take multi-step actions and reactions in real-time for a more efficient call center experience.
- Call recording: An intuitive call recording feature enables you to save customer calls to be used for future training purposes, ensuring that you can maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with real-world training examples.
- Web callback: Your website can be optimized to accept callback requests, enabling your customers to schedule return calls. This tool increases your conversation rate by allowing clients to choose their availabilities, decreasing the likelihood that they will be away from the phone or too busy.
- Analytics: A series of fully-featured reporting and analytics dashboards enable you to view both real-time and historical reports from a central location. The program includes over 120 built-in reports, or you can create customized documents to attain the exact information you need.
- Integrations: Five9 is fully compatible with external call center CRM systems for a more unified client management experience. A complete list of integrated systems can be found on the program’s website.
Five9 Call Center Software Pricing
The product’s website doesn’t list any specific pricing details; you contact the vendor online to find out more about the product or pricing.
Five9 Call Center provides users with comprehensive cloud contact center solutions in one efficient software platform. Could this product suit all of your business’s unique requirements?