MiTel Contact Center Overview
MiTel Contact Center comprises a series of call center software solutions that are equipped with tools to support and streamline omnichannel service practices. They come with capabilities such as in-depth reporting, automatic outbound dialing, and call monitoring. In addition, all versions can be fully integrated with a variety of external software products.
Mitel Contact Center programs are available as cloud-based solutions or can be installed on PC and Mac machines. There are also mobile apps for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Who Uses MiTel Contact Center?
The vendor has effective cloud contact center solutions for businesses of every size in healthcare, hospitality, educational, government, financial, manufacturing, and retail organizations, among others.
MiTel Contact Center Features
- Dynamic call center solutions: MiTel Contact Center offers a multitude of tools to streamline the customer and user experience. These capabilities are divided into a series of editions in order to suit specific business needs:
- MiContact Center Business: The Center Business solution provides users with a powerful omnichannel customer experience management toolkit. It comes equipped with drag-and-drop workflow creation tools, AI-powered chatbots, and quality management capabilities. The system also includes interactive voice recognition (IVR) technology that allows your customers to speak to the program with their natural voices, eliminating the need to navigate complex dial tone menu systems.
- MiCloud Connect Contact Center: This edition delivers enterprise-grade call center functionalities with robust reporting features that give you real-time insights into organizational productivity. These documents allow you to reevaluate current processes and update your workflow to suit your growing business needs.
- MiVoice Connect Contact Center: This edition comes with a versatile outbound dialer that streamlines your calling campaigns by automatically dialing numbers on your contact list. This feature saves you time by efficiently working through your contact list, maximizing your organization's conversion rates.
- MiContact Center Enterprise: The Center Enterprise product delivers a wide range of communication options so your clients can get in touch with you however they can. The program supports phone, email, SMS, and even social media communication solutions, promoting elevated customer satisfaction and convenience.
- MiTel Workforce Optimization: You can maximize productivity with a practical workforce optimization feature. The edition includes call recording and monitoring capabilities that enable you to use recorded calls for new employee training sessions. This tool helps streamline customer service practices with real-world examples to demonstrate positive and negative interactions.
- Other Contact Center options: In addition to the solutions mentioned above, the vendor offers several industry-specific versions of the program to suit the needs of certain industries, such as healthcare and hospitality. More information about these solutions can be found on the vendor’s website.
- Integrations: Mitel Contact Center is fully compatible with a selection of third-party software solutions that provide extended value by working with programs that already exist in your IT infrastructure. It can seamlessly connect to business management systems, e-commerce platforms, collaboration platforms, and more. The system also supports application programming interface (API) technology so that you can create custom integrations for a more unified contact center workflow.
MiTel Contact Center Pricing
The vendor does not offer specific pricing information for many of their solutions. Instead, they encourage potential users to contact their sales team directly. You can find out more about their products online or contact them via their website.
In summary, MiTel Contact Center has various editions to help meet the business needs of a wide variety of call center types and sizes. Could it be a worthwhile investment for your business?
Is MiTel Contact Center Worth It?
This series of software solutions aim to fulfill a dynamic array of call center business needs. They come equipped with features such as omnichannel reporting, call monitoring, and outbound call automation capabilities that help optimize efficiency across the board. The programs also feature a drag-and-drop workflow editor and custom integrations with external programs. If your contact center is in the market for a robust call center software solution, MiTel Contact Center should be able to accommodate your particular requirements.