PhoneBurner is a call center software product that offers full contact center capabilities to your onsite and remote workforces. An automated power dialer streamlines the lead management process, while inbound call management support helps make the most out of every caller. The program also comes with a valuable reporting feature and can integrate with many leading CRM solutions.
PhoneBurner is a cloud call center solution that can be used from any web browser or voice over internet protocol (VoIP) softphone.
Who Uses PhoneBurner?
This product is used by call centers of every size in a variety of industries and sectors.
- Power dialer: A practical power dialer reduces the time it takes to reach out to your contact lists by eliminating the need to dial multitudes of numbers manually. This tool dials up to 80 contacts per hour to bolster your outbound calling campaigns.
- Workflow automation: PhoneBurner allows you to concentrate on more pressing matters with comprehensive automation support. It saves time by taking care of duties like leaving voicemails, logging calls, and sending follow-up emails so you can focus on growing your business.
- Lead management: You can combine your phone, email, and SMS marketing workflows into a single location for more effective lead management capabilities. When calling customers, the program gives you a choice to play a pre-recorded message or instantly transfer them to a live agent for a more personal lead management experience.
- Inbound call management: PhoneBurner comes with an inbound call management toolkit that includes call forwarding, voicemail, and caller ID. The program will display the caller’s historical data before you agents answer the phone, giving your agents a better idea of their client’s needs and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Reporting: A robust reporting system enables you to make informed business decisions based on real-world usage data. The product comes with a central dashboard that helps you track calls, analyze agent activity, and review individual sessions, giving you accurate and valuable business intelligence from large datasets.
- Integrations: The system is fully compatible with a selection of external customer relationship management (CRM) products, so you can seamlessly integrate your existing contact database with the software.
This product has Standard, Professional, and Premium price plans available; all three are priced on a monthly per-user basis. The website’s pricing page has more detailed information as well as a link to a free trial.
PhoneBurner helps you optimize the effectiveness of your outbound calling campaigns, but is it a good fit for your business needs?