Any event-driven business would be remiss to not enlist the power of a solid online event booking system. Customers all but expect online booking to be an innate part of any such business today. Fortunately for all involved, there are some solid scheduling and booking platforms out there, like Bookwhen.
Bookwhen is a scalable SaaS solution that can work with small businesses, classes and workshops, but grow to also support larger enterprise environments with no real problems. Mobile compatibility is a big focus of this system, both for customers and for host administrative purposes as well.
- Multiple Tickets Per Booking – People often attend events as a group. Bookwhen allows customers to reserve multiple tickets with a single booking, to the greater convenience and happiness of everyone.
- Waiting Lists – Take control of waiting lists, deciding what you feel is a fair window to respond to space being available when an event appears to be sold out. Bookwhen takes a lot of the bite out of waiting list issues.
- Custom Booking Forms – Design branded, event-specific booking forms that provide the right data for your demographic and event with ease. This is something a lot of these systems are missing.
- Custom Scheduling Pages – Similarly, design branded, specific schedule pages that make sense for the event and the demographics attending.
- Multiple Ticket Types – Easily provide multiple tiers or types of tickets for a single event, with the accounting and tracking being unified and streamlined.
- Online and Offline Payments – Accept modern online payment types as well as more traditional offline forms (cash, credit/debit, checks) with it all lining up nicely in your statistics and accounting.
- Tablet and Mobile Design Focus – Built with mobile users in mind, this system is easy to use, crisp and clean.
- Exposed API – Tie this in with your CRM, accounting and other software with an exposed, very simple and powerful API.
- Confirmation and Reminder Emails – Set up automated confirmations and reminders so customers know their ticket is reserved and see that they don’t miss the event by mistake.
- Commission Payments – Handle commissions and franchisees with the same streamlined and unified system. Everything is connected.
- Multiple Languages – Available in English, French and German (public pages only) with more to come.
- Excellent In-App Support – Provide responsive support, something often needed with reservation systems.
Bookwhen offers four pricing tiers: Lite, Standard, Plus and Gold. They are very reasonably priced, though in most cases, Lite suffices quite well. Large events such as concerts and symposiums or conventions really need nothing bigger than Plus. Gold is costly, and only needed by the biggest situations imaginable.