Ticket Tailor is a simple yet effective event management solution meant for smaller businesses and smaller but frequent events—though able to scale up for the big players easily.
The rise of online commercial convenience highlights the importance of seeking out a competent event ticketing platform that allows you to sell tickets online, and that’s suited to the scale and type of event you’re orchestrating. This isn’t a choice made lightly, and there are quite a few options out there as this ecosystem grows rapidly.
Ticket Tailor Features
- Instant Setup – No lengthy configuration needed. Once an account is set up, everything’s ready to go. Just apply tweaks for your branding and your event(s), and everything simply works with no time wasted.
- Any Event Type – While intended to be friendly for smaller events and businesses, it can handle any scope or event type with ease, meaning this isn’t software you risk outgrowing any time soon.
- Multiple Events/Ticket Locations –Ticket Tailor can manage multiple events or multiple locations for a single event with no problem, and all the logistics and transactions are unified for records and metrics.
- Manage Orders – Manage orders with full accounting features and integration with more standard platforms to keep your records standard and intelligible.
- Sales Summaries – Get full reports and sales summaries with the click of a button in easy to read, compliant layouts.
- Mobile-Friendly – Hybrid SaaS model works perfectly like a mobile app, complete with portal and check-in app for customer convenience, allowing clients to buy tickets quicker.
- Stylize – Brand it to your specifications with easy templating and modification front ends that anyone can easily use.
- Box Office Website – Set up a box office booking/check-in website complete with SEO and marketing technologies at your disposal for optimal return, visibility and attendance projections. It’s that easy.
- Ticket Design – Design custom, branded tickets. Customize for a personal, professional appeal.
- Credit, Debit and PayPal Payments – Accept all standard digital transactions via PayPal and plastic, providing great convenience for customers. This is quickly becoming a requirement just like online booking in general.
- No Service Fees – Ticket Tailor does not take a cut of any proceeds under any circumstances.
- Email Notifications – Receive/Send email notifications for booking, ticket sales, and much more.
- Multiple Languages and Currencies – Be truly international with multilingual support and the ability to accept most standard worldwide currencies with no difficulty whatsoever.
- Discounts and Voucher Codes – Infrastructure for attendee discounts and vouchers keep your finances and accounting records clean, tidy and unquestioned no matter what.
- Attendee Management – Print door lists, provide check-in via smartphone and check-in on computers to confirm attendance of all sold tickets without any hassle or logistical problems.
Ticket Tailor offers four plans: Small, Medium, Large and Custom, with the difference being amount of ticket sales per event, and with the Small plan allowing the software’s branding to be part of all visible ticketing materials. While this software is powerful, it is also somewhat expensive. This price comes from the lack of ticket fees and the increased customization and powerful simplicity provided that isn’t matched by many competitors. Still, the price may be high for some companies.