Since there’s no avoiding the need to sell tickets online, any event-based business is going to be confronted with choosing an event ticket management software. Fortunately, ticketing systems like Tix are both customizable and wide-reaching, with hybrid cloud technology to keep things safe and reliable.
Tix is intended for businesses of all sizes, the app being platform-independent for the most part, with a slick interface. However, these are features common to several of its competing online ticketing solutions as well, so it all comes down to how well Tix stands out among its peers.
- Easy Integration – Link Tix with your other support and enterprise software for a unified, solid financial model with parallel records and proper data tracing. Take advantage of the integrated box office feature which completes the cycle from marketing to purchases, and from booking and accounting to track it all.
- Ticket Sales – Accommodate ticket sales through all conventional methods; phone, fax, mail, box office, internet, and even through social media such as Facebook.
- Multiple Seating Options – Allow multiple types of seating arrangements for a single event complete with different ticket types and prices for the optimum event model with little to no difficulty at all.
- CRM – Full CRM suite and options to integrate with external ones means your customer relations are easy to model, easy to track, and that customer service of an excellent caliber has never been easier to provide. This is a huge feature rarely seen in this software ecosystem.
- Patron Engagement – Monitor and set milestones for patrons to continue to engage and interact with them on a personal level, complete with tracking rewards, discounts, and everything else that comes with it.
- Email Marketing – Complete package of marketing essentials including fully-functional email marketing for optimal outreach, customer retention, and appeal.
- Donations/Memberships – Easily program donations which list on accounting records properly, and provide discounts for regular patrons or special conditions. This flexibility and automation is also quite unique among this type of software and is quite invaluable.
- Mobile Box Office – Manage customer service, box office features, sales, and everything else on the go with your iPhone, iPad or other mobile device. No need to be tethered to a workstation with Tix.
- Subscriptions – Manage attendee subscriptions on a seasonal or even annual level, with no difficulty in accounting or logistics.
- Analytics – Full analytics suite visualizes everything in a clean, easily-consumed dashboard system.
- Barcode Scanning– Use QR and Barcode scanning through TixScan on iOS devices. Ticket validation has never been easier or more efficient.
- Brand Promotion – Full brand promotion and marketing suite with SEO, web design, and everything else that goes into maintaining a public presence.
The pricing model for Tix is very practical and reasonable: it has no plans, but merely base and additional fees for service uses. A base price is brought on for box office use, another for online purchases and the largest (still small) fee comes from use of the call center system.
While these small prices add up quickly enough, they’re very reasonable compared to most other services in this ecosystem. It’s ideal for businesses of just about any scale, and one-off or occasional events are very practical with this type of pricing model.