Freshchat live chat software helps you interact with your customers using dynamic messaging features. The product provides you with proactive campaigns, integrations, and artificial intelligence (AI) tools. It also has lead generation functions that keep your clients actively engaged. Freshchat can be used directly from your browser and can be installed on Android and iOS mobile devices.
Who Uses Freshchat?
Organizations in a variety of industries use Freshchat, including retail, distribution, travel, fashion, insurance, financial services, and delivery services.
- Customer campaigns: The software allows you to create targeted customer campaigns to drive client engagement. From a central dashboard, you can follow up on leads, create email campaigns, and generate push messages to keep your clients up to speed on all of your current promotions.
- Triggered messages: Freshchat utilizes useful triggered messaging when customers perform certain actions, such as visiting a web page or adding items to a cart. The system automatically begins conversations with users to help turn them into customers.
- Insightful reporting: The system supplies you with insights on key performance indicators with in-depth reporting. It gives you an overview of metrics like help-desk activity and team member coverage. These help you adjust and optimize your strategy for maximum efficiency.
- Cobrowsing: The cobrowsing feature ensures that you provide outstanding customer support. It allows you to access your clients’ system and talk to them as you show you them exactly what to do on their own machines.
- Chatbots: Artificial intelligence (AI) tools assist with communication and keep customers engaging with your content. The bots decrease your costs and come complete with multi-channel messaging capabilities that make it easy to connect with users everywhere.
- Integrations: The software is fully integrated with a host of third-party service providers such as e-commerce platforms, messaging services, and sales software. It is worth mentioning that some are included with the software while others are available as an add-on purchase.
- Multi-platform messaging: In addition to it’s built-in messaging system, the software can also send emails and push notifications so that you can always contact your customers.
Freshchat has multiple subscription-based plans, including a free one. The plans vary according to what features are included, add-ons are also available. The paid plans are billed monthly and the vendor offers a free, 21-day trial. You can visit their website to find out more about the product and pricing.
If you are the manager of an organization looking for a dynamic chatbot solution to drive customer engagement, you will want to consider Freshchat.