Palette CAD Overview
Palette CAD is a computer-aided design software (CAD) product that acts as a multi-purpose 3D modeling software. It allows users to create a customizable work environment through a series of catalogues with dedicated capabilities for specific industries. You can also add solutions for home renovations, manufacturing, portfolio presentation, and more.
Palette CAD can be installed on PC workstations as well as Apple and Android mobile devices. The system is also available as software as a service (SaaS), also known as a cloud-based application.
Who Uses Palette CAD?
The computer automated design product is used by organizations in industries such as interior design, manufacturing, construction, architecture, and engineering.
Palette CAD Features
- Catalogues: Palette CAD helps you accelerate in your given industry with the ability to add custom catalogues to the software, and you can add as many as you need to get the job done.
- CAM: The computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) catalogue processes mounds of manufacturing data in order to optimize woodworking efficiency. It sends data packets from your computer to your CNC machine platform so that you can recreate your digital designs in real life down to the finest detail.
- Home: A comprehensive 3D interior design software catalogue makes designing beautiful kitchens, bathrooms, and other rooms easy. The program comes equipped with a template library that includes pre-built furniture, materials, and appliances.
- Work: The Palette Work catalogue ensures complete layout accuracy through integrations with dedicated laser scanning devices. You can use a laser range finder to measure the space you are working on, and the system automatically records all measurements for completely accurate design capabilities.
- Cloud: The practical Cloud catalogue hosts your work environment on the vendor’s dedicated servers so that you can access your account from nearly any connected device. This feature saves you money on hardware costs and promotes work security with routine data backups. If something happens to your project, simply load a backed-up copy and get back to work.
- Move: The Palette Move catalogue delivers stunning walkthroughs of your properties. You can take your clients through 360-degree tours of your projects using a tablet for a more efficient consulting experience.
- Showroom: The Showroom catalogue serves as a robust portfolio where you can show off your previous work. It allows you to make a great first impression by displaying your projects in an intuitive and easy-to-navigate manner. This feature enables you to effectively demonstrate to potential clients why ordering work from you is the right decision.
Palette CAD PricingThis program has three plans available: Get Started, Extensive Planning, and All-Inclusive. Each plan comes equipped with a set number of catalogues. No other specific pricing details are listed online. You can visit the website to contact the vendor concerning the product or a price quote. They also offer a free trial of the program to new users.
In summary, Palette CAD is a robust 3D modeling and CAD software product that comes with various dedicated toolkits that suit a range of unique business requirements. Could it fit all of your business needs?
Is Palette CAD Worth It?
This application provides users with a fully customizable drafting environment that covers a wide range of business necessities. The program’s series of catalogues include different features with various practical applications. Their practical CAM catalogue streamlines the manufacturing design process, while the Home catalogue promotes efficient interior design capabilities. In addition, the Move catalogue lets you provide your clients with 360-degree virtual walkthrough functionality. If you are the manager of a business in any of the industries listed above looking for a comprehensive and fully integrated CAD software product, Palette CAD is likely worth your consideration.