SoftPlan is a 3D modeling and computer-aided design software (CAD) product that provides you with complete 2D drawing and 3D modeling capabilities. You can use it to create highly detailed renderings of architectural, engineering, and manufacturing projects. The program also allows you to automate many everyday tasks and easily share and comment on files, maximizing collaboration and communication efficiency.
SoftPlan can be installed on Windows and Apple computers as well as Android mobile devices.
Who Uses SoftPlan?
The CAD computer program is used by architects, builders, home design experts, real estate agents, engineers, and manufacturers in various industries.
- Drawing: Full drawing capabilities afford you total customization of each of your designs. It comes with a wide range of tools that streamline the creation of floor plans, site plans, electrical schematics, and more so that you can modify your projects down to the smallest detail.
- 3D modeling software: A robust 3D modeling environment gives you the power to bring your design ideas to life. You can create highly detailed models, wrap them in materials and textures, and render them as realistically as you would like.
- Renderings: A powerful rendering engine helps you create realistic scenes and bolster your design skills. The program enables you to add aspects such as sunlight, reflection, and shadows to create a more life-like image. You can also use a series of filters such as sketch-style or watercolors for additional artistic flair.
- Communication: SoftPlan streamlines communication between you and parties like team members, clients, and shareholders. You can easily share floorplans with anyone and receive immediate feedback, helping you collaborate to maximize productivity.
- Automation: The system helps you save time with a practical toolkit that enables you to automate commonly required tasks such as wall paneling or floor and roof creation so that you can focus on more pressing matters.
- AutoCAD integration: SoftPlan handles files in AutoCAD’s native file format, DWG, allowing you to import and export work to the popular drafting software solution.
This program has a few different price options; they vary according to whether you are buying a perpetual license or want to pay monthly; they also have various add-ons available. You can find out more about the product and pricing via the website, where they also offer a free trial to new users.
SoftPlan allows you to create highly detailed 2D and 3D models and share them with just about anyone. Could this product be a valuable investment for your business?