SimulationX is a simulation and computational fluid dynamics software (CFD) product that performs specialized fluid simulations within a standardized digital environment. It provides you with accurate predictions about fluids interactions between products and components by simulating a wide range of gases and liquids. In-depth replications save your organization time and money by reducing the amount of costly experimentation required for the job. The vendor also offers a series of training resources to help you maximize system efficiency.
Simulation X is available as a cloud-ready software as a service (SaaS) application that you can use directly from your web browser> It can also be installed on Windows machines. Please note that the product’s webpage will soon be integrated into the ESI Group’s website, which is the product’s parent company.
Who Uses SimulationX?
This simulation and CFD software product is used by businesses in industries such as aerospace, manufacturing, machinery, travel, natural resources, mining, energy, and automotive production.
- Simulation software: The program takes your designed components and simulates the effects that natural elements will have on them. It enables you to make accurate predictions about how your products will interact with liquids, gases. It can also determine its aerodynamics and heat transfer capabilities.
- Fluid power: A powerful fluid power simulator demonstrates how both liquids and gases will interact with your designs. It depicts how forces such as vibrations and pressure losses will affect fluids and analyses how air moves through your products. These features are particularly useful for engineering projects because they reduce the amount of expensive onsite testing required and allow you to perform the majority of your experiments in a standardized digital environment.
- Mechanical simulation: The system also gives you the power to test out your mechanical components. You can replicate how your engineered parts will degrade over time so that you can design long-lasting gears, belt drives, springs, and a multitude of other mechanisms. These capabilities are advantageous to engineers and manufacturers because they ensure that their build parts can withstand the test of time.
- Training: The vendor promotes a healthy return on investment (ROI) by offering a series of specialized training courses. They are taught by expert engineers that know the system inside and out; they are also available to answer your questions. You can contact the vendor to request a complete list of available courses or order custom training sessions for further product optimization opportunities.
- User community: There is also an active user community where you can discuss the product with other customers. You can post questions about the product, and users can answer your questions and give you all kinds of tips and tricks on how to operate the software efficiently.
The vendor does not provide any specific pricing information online. Their pricing likely varies depending on the number of features required and the scale of your business. You can contact the vendor via the website to find out more about the product or to request a custom quote.
SimulationX is a powerful simulation software product that provides you with comprehensive data on how a wide range of fluids will affect your designed products and components. Could this product be suitable for your business?
Is SimulationX Worth It?
This system helps users reduce their prototyping and testing budget through comprehensive digital simulations. It enables you to design highly specialized parts and components and then view how liquid forces will affect their durability and functionality. If your business is looking for a new simulation software product that is available for both onsite and cloud-based installation, SimulationX could be beneficial to your organization.