The common misconception is that a flowchart software is only useful for outlining industrial processes, engineering, or software design. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Today, we’re going to take a look at RFFlow, a very powerful, comprehensive flowchart application which demonstrates the numerous uses this software can have across all industries.
- Advanced Organizational Flowchart – An organizational flowchart (also called an org flowchart) is a powerful way for any business to work out various processes, and show how data flows between different departments/teams. It’s also a great way to organize other data and communications flows, which can help spot all manner of bottleneck. RFFlow has a powerful org flowchart authoring system with specialized multiple templates.
- Fishbone Diagrams – Fishbone diagrams are a comprehensive and immensely useful way to map out cause and effect. They can be used to diagnose further bottlenecks and problems in a given process or practice. Visual charts like fishbone diagrams provide a universal language that spans specialties and disciplines, allowing everyone involved to collaborate on the same data—teams can even spot and resolve issues together.
- Multiple Specialized Diagrams – Beyond organizational charts and fishbone diagrams, RFFlow also offers block diagrams, criminal analysis charts, medical flows, Gantt charts, cause mapping, timelines, software modeling, CPM, and many more. In short, RFFlow can easily design and edit any type of flowchart imaginable, as well as allowing you to readily hybridize them for your own unique purposes. You can even design your office layout and floor plan!
- Collaboration – Collaboration and sharing are a focus of RFFlow, which makes it stand out compared to a lot of other software in this niche. You can work together on these charts, allowing everyone in your organization to help model processes or projects in a shared graphical language.
- Enhanced Communication – RFFlow’s visual information format acts as a truly universal medium, and enhances your business’ communications to transcend any one specific specialty/discipline. It elevates presentations where complex data needs to be conveyed comprehensively—infographics, standard charts, and graphs, flowcharts speak to everyone on a basic, visual level. Your audience needn’t understand jargon or abstract concepts they’d otherwise need to be trained for, which helps get the point across with grace and speed.
- Ease of Use – RFFlow is so easy to use, it’s fair to say it almost requires no training whatsoever. Of course, you’ll need to be familiar with the best practices in designing the types of flow charts you need, but RFFlow is incredibly straightforward. You simply select the components, drop them, size them, label them, and connect them. It really is that simple and responsive.
- Support –The developers of RFFlow provide top-notch support. If you’re unsure how to do something, or you face a technical problem, they’ll promptly help you resolve it.
RFFlow’s prices are based on a yearly license, and is divided by users. The have a plan for 1-4, 5-24, 25-59, and 100+ users. Even the 100+ plan lists its prices, and the heavier use plan is actually the cheapest.
The prices are per user on each plan, so while the numbers look small, they do add up. However, it’s very reasonably priced, and even small businesses can easily afford this powerful solution without much trouble.