If you're looking for a simplified yet professional video editing app, consider Filmora. With powerful features and an extensive library of effects, Filmora is a surprisingly intuitive app with a growing community of enthusiastic users.
Many high-end video editing software options are readily available to business, but these are extremely expensive. These video editing apps also tend to require a decent amount of training to become productive, or efficient. Finding reasonably-priced video creation software is hard, because the necessary features aren’t easy to implement, and reconciling these advanced concepts with a simple, intuitive interface is rare. Filmora has proven itself to be a cheaper alternative that provides the basics needed for intuitive, effective production, editing, rendering, and mastering.
Filmora is an intermediate-level editing application. It’s not as advanced as things made by Sony or Adobe, but it’s far more advanced than free, or pre-packaged solutions. Compatible with both Mac and Windows, Filmora is actually a pretty solid solution for smaller businesses, independent content creators, and marketing teams.
- Modern Interface – The interface follows the form factor of traditional editing software, which isn’t a bad thing. However, its crisp modern design and simplification of concepts makes it very easy to learn. If you’ve ever used one of the bare bones video editors that come with operating systems, the interface won’t confuse you, but this UI can do so much more.
- Full Control – Intuitive video controls and audio controls make it easy to manage playback, seek and track points on the timelines, and mix/master both the video and audio quite expertly. This kind of close control is what’s missing from a lot of lesser software, but it’s easier to work with than what a lot of the bigger name software solutions employ for this task.
- Effects and Filters – An effects store provides all manner of motion transitions, filter effects, and much more. Get going with professional transitions, video processing shading and much more, with just an import and apply from this vast library. They tend to cost money, but they’re not prohibitively expensive. You can also create your own.
- Advanced Overlays – Need an advanced overlay in animation, picture-in-picture, watermarks, text, or a similar element? Filmora makes this very easy to do, with just simple import, placement and adjustments throughout the timeline. This makes cards for things like YouTube easy to place, as well as mixing multiple video sources and integrating them into unified screens. Content creators appreciate the simplification this brings.
- filmoraGO– Extend Filmora’s power to your tablet or smart device with filmoraGo, a slimmed down mobile app. Apply filters, do basic mixing/mastering, and upload your video directly to your hosting media of choice. Or, import from your device directly to your desktop/laptop for more advanced work within Filmora’s full version.
Filmora offers only one inclusive plan, with options for monthly, quarterly or yearly pricing plans. You save significantly by going quarterly or yearly, though the monthly price is less than some entertainment streaming services.
It’s very affordable, especially considering the features and functionality it offers. Small businesses can live with these prices, and it can grow with your needs and save you a migration.