MiniTool MovieMaker is a video editing software solution that helps you create high-quality videos that enhance your company’s brand image. It provides you with clear timelines in which you can split videos, add transitions, and create studio-quality titles that elevate your video’s value. The product also includes a video speed controller, and a variety of filters to alter the aesthetic of your projects. You can ensure security with the application’s auto-save project feature, which saves copies of your work as frequently as required. You can then load the saved copies in the event of a power outage or other data loss circumstances.
MiniTool MovieMaker is available for onsite installation on Windows Machines.
Who Uses MiniTool MovieMaker?
Businesses and other organizations use MiniTool MovieMaker to polish their visual projects in a variety of industries.
MiniTool MovieMaker Features
- Intuitive timelines: The application provides you with clear, uncluttered timelines. This is useful for managing multiple video streams at once so that you can quickly make edits without having to search through a complicated interface.
- Transitions: The program includes a toolkit of transitions such as fades, wipes, and cuts that allow you to create trim videos in a variety of different ways. Transitions add variety to your projects, which improves end-viewer satisfaction.
- Studio-quality titles: You can add studio-quality titles and graphics to your videos that dramatically increase their production value, it even comes with a library of fonts and colors. You can also add animated text, such as subtitles, for improved title quality.
- Video speed controller: The speed controller tool allows you to speed up or slow down time as much as you need in order to maximize the emotional impact of your videos.
- Auto-save project: MiniTool MovieMaker automatically saves your project as often as every 5 seconds. If any files become corrupted or you experience an unexpected data outage, you can simply load the most recently saved version and get back to work. This helps you avoid costly and time-consuming rework.
- Animate zoom tool: Bring your photos to life with the animate zoom tool. It allows you to create a variety of animated camera movements such as panning, tilting, and zooming, in order to add dynamic movements to your static images.
- Filters: The product comes with a series of filters that allow you to enhance the aesthetic of your videos. This feature includes color correction filters that correct light and exposure imbalances that occurred when the footage was originally shot.
- Music: The application enables you to easily add music to your videos. All you have to do is click a single button, select the music that you want to import to the program, and push “ok”. You can set the mood of your video with a few simple clicks.
- Templates: MiniTool MovieMaker includes a collection of templates for easy video creation. Simply drop your footage into a premade template for quick and intuitive video creation capabilities.
MiniTool MovieMaker Pricing
The product is available as a completely free download online. You can visit their website for more information about the product and vendor.
MiniTool MovieMaker serves as a dynamic video editing toolkit, but is it right for you?
Is MiniTool MovieMaker Worth It?
MiniTool MovieMaker is a robust video editing software solution. It comes with a variety of tools that enhance your project quality such as transitions, titles, and a variety of filters. The filters can even help correct exposure and lighting errors that were made during filming, which helps you avoid costly reshoots. If you are the manager of an organization looking for a video editing software solution that affords you complete video capabilities, you will want to look into MiniTool MovieMaker.