GlobalMeet Webcast, formerly known as Talkpoint, provides a toolkit for professional live webcasting and HD video streaming. This webinar software allows you to host online events such as meetings and training sessions. Marketing platform integrations and in-event branding tools help elevate audience engagement, while comprehensive analytics measure success and identify areas of opportunities.
GlobalMeet Webcast is available as a subscription-based software as a service (SaaS), which can be used straight from your browser.
Who Uses GlobalMeet Webcast?
Organizations use GlobalMeet for their live streaming and event broadcasting needs in a variety of industries including web development, public relations, automotive manufacturing, and retail.
- Full webcasting functionality: The software provides a complete toolkit for streaming webinars in full HD video. You can broadcast high quality video to your partners, clients, and customers anywhere in the world.
- On-demand viewing: Once a broadcast has been completed, the software saves them as cloud recordings that are available for unlimited on-demand viewing.
- Branding: The system allows you to incorporate visual elements to your webcasts, so you can include details such as your corporate logo or company colors. This raises your brand profile by presenting your videos in a clean, professional manner.
- Analytical reporting: GlobalMeet provides you with insightful reports that give you an overview of the system’s performance. They help you make informed decisions regarding your software to maximize efficiency.
- Screen-sharing: You can give clear instructions and present slideshow reports with the software’s built-in screen-sharing capabilities.
- CRM integrations: The software supports customer relationship management (CRM) platforms such as Salesforce, Eloqua, Pardot, and Marketo.
GlobalMeet Webcast Pricing
The product is available for a monthly licensing fee, starting with 500 attendees. You can contact the vendor through their website to find out more about the product and pricing.
GlobalMeet Webcast provides professional online event streaming functionalities, CRM integrations, and insightful analytics that help to optimize the software’s efficiency. If you are looking looking for a way to reach your team through video streaming, this software could be right for you.