ON24 is webinar software eager to pave the way for video streaming and webinars in professional applications.
As early as the Windows 95 platform, there was already a software suite in place to allow for things like virtual trade shows, Internet meetings, or other such interactive live video events.
Once standard video conferencing proved itself through the likes of instant messengers with video chat, it seemed the time was right. It took off like wildfire with live streams of gameplay, sporting events, and other such things, making it quite clear to the public at large that full scale video streaming is not only practical, but something people were happy to adopt.
- Brand Your Webcast – ON24 understands that marketing is not limited to advertisements, outreach, and CRM. Marketing must be maintained during any kind of interaction. ON24 makes it very easy to do this, with a visual point-and-click interface allowing you to create animated introductions, branded landing spaces, overlays, the works. Maintain your brand identity, improve your marketing, and see your conversion rates skyrocket.
- Engagement Tools – ON24 offers over 30 different interactive tools to enhance your audience engagement. Move beyond the simple life chat box and video transmission, bringing in audience participation, polls, and a whole lot more. Not only will this engage your audience and involve them, but it’s also a great way to get more statistics and logistics for your marketing model.
- Scalable and Fast – Ensure optimal outreach with bigger audiences, and make it easier for people to join your stream. No special plug-ins are needed, and no special downloads need to be installed. People simply access your URL, and it just works in their browser. Without all of this fancy configuration needed, it’s only a few steps to set up your presentation and get going. This puts the power of modern streaming technology in your hands without needing you to be an expert in IT to make it work.
- Archiving – ON24 has special integration with all of the major video hosting platforms, allowing you to expand the lifetime of your webinar. Once it’s over, simply use the intuitive point-and-click tools to archive it to all of the major hosts, where it can be made readily available to continue converting leads on into the future. No special software is needed to make this happen.
- Integrate with CRM for Lead Generation – CRM is important, and lead generation is crucial. ON24 has automated analytics, logistics, and metrics which integrate smoothly with all of the major CRM platforms to ensure that your marketing strategies through ON24 unify with all of your other marketing strategies. This makes it easy to do A/B testing with your various marketing models that also include this marvel of modern technology.
Unfortunately, there are no fixed prices or plans listed on the ON24 website, nor available for any review pages on the Internet. One has to contact their salespeople and support team to get a quote. This can be very inconvenient, because they will need a theoretical model of scope, usage, and corporate culture—all variables that significantly affect your company’s impact on their infrastructure.
Reportedly, their prices are reasonable, but this is all hearsay without any actual public statement from the company. Reasonable prices are of course subjective. More likely than not, this is not going to be a service that’s cost effective unless you do a lot of webcast events, but that could be said for any of the services during this early period of the technology’s adoption.