AccountsIQ is a cloud accounting software package that's designed to make your financial operations easy and efficient. It contains various modules to help keep your bookkeeping stress-free, such as a general ledger, built-in business intelligence, and purchase-to-pay software integrations.
Who Uses AccountsIQ?
Midsize companies across numerous industries use AccountsIQ to tackle their biggest money-related issues. Since it can enforce compliance for so many different sets of laws and supports numerous currencies, the app is being used internationally. It currently provides support for accountants and business owners in over 85 different countries.
- Consolidation: The software's main dashboard presents unified results from all of your companies and locations on a single account. This focus on consolidation can help eliminate errors and put an end to the confusion that comes with managing multiple firms simultaneously.
- Seamless integrations: An extensive application programming interface (API) library facilitates linking to virtually any third-party system. As a result, webmasters can develop integrations for most outside products.
- Reporting: A built-in analytics module can produce custom reports with just a few clicks. You can select what topics you want the report to cover and AccountsIQ will take care of the rest.
- Approval on-the-go: Users can approve any workflow without having to resort to paper forms. The app can eventually automate the approval process after it learns about your company's good practices and acceptable level of risk.
- Business intelligence (BI): AccountsIQ comes equipped with BI features that are designed to help you gain insights and make data-driven decisions. This module contains several pre-configured reports that you can utilize, or you can generate your own from performance indicators established from real-time data.
- Dedicated financial tools: All of the tools you'd expect from a traditional accounting software package come bundled with AccountsIQ. You can bring up a general ledger and a daybook simply by navigating to the appropriate tabs. The software also has unique chart of accounts layouts and reporting functions that contain multiple categories, sub-categories, and group structures.
- Banking: When you first configure the app, AccountsIQ will ask for your banking details. It can then automatically reconcile your payments and manage both accounts receivable and payable. The accounts payable tab has tools to collaborate easily with staff and suppliers. The app also comes fitted with a smart workflow engine that helps keep track of forward-dated and advance paid invoices. Their accounts receivable dashboard gives you full visibility of outstanding payments and the allocation of funds and customer balances.
By negotiating all contracts on a case-by-case basis, the vendor can provide the best price possible for non-profit organizations as well as private companies. Interested parties can visit the developer's site to request a demo and receive a quote. Regardless of their contract terms, subscribers are always free to use the app in any modern browser.
Managers and accountants agree that AccountsIQ can consolidate and unify financial statistics from an almost unlimited range of sources.