Aqilla is an accounting software product that's geared toward those who want to cut costs and streamline their operations. It's designed from the ground up to be flexible and work with any device that can run a modern web browser.
Who Uses Aqilla
Small to midsize businesses headquartered in the United Kingdom (UK) have been among the most likely to adopt Aqilla. This is because the app is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant and processes all relevant taxes. More recently, it's become popular with larger organizations that need to keep track of various expenses from multiple channels.
- Advanced financial ledgers: Users have access to sales and purchasing ledgers as well as a cash matching spreadsheet, which makes it easy to monitor all of your company's transactions. Those who prefer a traditional accounting experience can bring up a conventional general ledger whenever they need to.
- Multiple currency support: Aqilla provides users with a simple way to deal with transactions that involve more than one currency. It can convert money automatically and even quote prices in more than one currency when dealing with consumers from different parts of the world.
- Expense tracking: Each time your company incurs a new expense, Aqilla will add it to a growing list. You'll know right away when you're at risk of exceeding your company’s budget.
- Inventory control: When you first configure the software, you'll be given the option to create a detailed inventory that can integrate with other retail management apps. Aqilla will then deduct products from that inventory each time someone places an order.
- Budget management: Once you know more about projected expenses, the budgeting module will help you set realistic goals and reduce spending. You'll be able to see how much cash you have left and what sources of revenue you're dealing with by visiting a single screen.
- Document management: Accounting documents can be easily stored in the app. It also includes a complete financial reporting module that can take information from any of the software's other widgets and produce detailed analytics in seconds.
- Timesheets: Project costing and employee timesheets can be accessed from a single unified dashboard. It makes it easy to see who you need to pay and when.
Potential subscribers can pick from six plans with different features. They are available for a monthly, per-user fee. Additional services are offered for added monthly charges. For more information on the software and pricing, you can visit them on their website.
Whether you manage a large online e-commerce operation or a small local retailer, Aqilla should have all of the tools you need to get your expenses under control.