Formerly known as Navigator, Asset Vantage is an accounting software solution. The software comes with a general ledger and integrated portfolio management system designed to offer solutions to investment firms and other financial professionals. It features accounting and reporting functionalities in a series of comprehensive modules. These allow you to gain critical insights into the financial health of your organization. Asset Vantage is available for installation on Windows machines, Android and iOS mobile devices, and as a software as a service (SaaS).
Who Uses Asset Vantage?
Asset Vantage accounting software is used by single-family offices, multi-family offices, and accounting firms in various markets. These businesses use this software to gain a comprehensive analysis of their organization’s financial infrastructure.
Asset Vantage Features
- Performance reporting: This powerful engine handles all of your investment accounting and reporting requirements. Track your asset allocation and portfolio performance for all classes of resources, and develop strategies with underlying investments across all entities. The dynamic performance measurement reports can be filtered with tags such as sectors, geography, and liquidity to help you make the most of your financial assets.
- General ledger (GL): Asset Vantage offers a fully integrated general ledger built on international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). All transactions are posted to the account ledger system. It then feeds all financial and investment information into one location to minimize errors, reduce manual data entry, and enable reconciliation across multiple systems. You can personalize the chart of accounts, ledgers, and ledger groups to cater to the specific needs of your organization.
- Data security and privacy: The Asset Vantage platform is built on a foundation of total data privacy and best-in-class security, which ensures reliable and fully encrypted wealth management. The software offers 24/7 live monitoring of client web addresses for ongoing web safety. User roles and permissions—complete with audit trails—allow you to keep track of user’s data activity for added security. You can also choose where your information lives by selecting your own data center from several global regions.
- Financial data aggregation: Guarantee tax compliance with the powerful financial data aggregation module. The app tracks all of your accumulated resources including personal assets such as art, jewelry, automobiles, and planes for simplified asset management. You can also handle alternate class investments such as contributions, capital calls, withdrawals, and valuations.
- Mobile applications: The Asset Vantage mobile application gives you the ability to stay informed on-the-go with regular updates on stock news, watch-lists, and global news. The app features investment portfolio dashboards with full drill down capabilities. Regulate what individuals see and have access to through extensive management of roles and users.
Asset Vantage Pricing
Asset Vantage is available for a monthly subscription. You can contact the vendor directly via their website for more pricing information specific to your organization.
If you are the manager of a financial institution looking for powerful and secure accounting and portfolio management software, Asset Vantage should meet the majority of your organization’s requirements.