BillFaster is accounting software that provides full accounting capabilities for businesses in many varying industries. A series of modules provides solutions for accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), tax reporting, and more for complete financial management. Featuring an intuitive interface, BillFaster is designed to make accounting easy and efficient, with the ability to enter data quickly and efficiently, even if you have limited accounting experience.
BillFaster is available as cloud accounting software, and as a mobile application.
Who uses BillFaster?
BillFaster is designed for businesses of all sizes in a wide array of industries including startups, small businesses, web design, photography, real estate, and more.
- Invoicing: Invoicing is streamlined with BillFaster’s invoicing module, which allows you to create invoices in three easy steps. Expedite invoicing by adding inventory items to invoices for further management of goods and services provided.
- Cloud-Hosting: BillFaster’s cloud deployment means that the program is hosted online, which relieves your IT department from timely and costly on-site installation.
- Expense Tracking: Expenses are broken down into categories, which allows you to target areas in which you are overspending. You can track both personal and business expenses in the software, including up-to-date expenses such as gas mileage. Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly expenses can be tracked. You can also automate bill payments by setting up recurring expenses.
- Financial Reporting: In-depth financial reporting provides you critical data to ensure your financial health. Run reports daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly to maintain an overview of your organization’s finances. This allows you to manage your cash flow and limit expenses.
- Reconcile: BillFaster allows for complete reconciliation using your bank statements. By gathering information from your bank, the software will automate reconciliation to ensure that you always know how much money you have in the bank. This ensures that you are always able to pay bills you owe and stay on top of your cash flow.
- Auto-Checking: BillFaster allows you to set up recurring invoices for your loyal repeat customers. You are able to designate whether you want bills automated weekly, monthly, or yearly to provide ongoing invoicing solutions.
- Sales: Easily create estimates, quotes, and orders to better serve your customers. A series of templates allows you to create professional invoices, for a streamlined invoicing workflow.
- Mobile Support: The BillFaster mobile application affords you the opportunity to create sales orders and invoices directly from your mobile device, so you can continue to do business even if you are away from the office.
- Tax: BillFaster comes pre-installed with simple tax reports, including sales tax. The reports tell you how much sales tax was charged on each invoice, and reclaimable tax on purchases among other reports, ensuring complete tax compliance.
BillFaster is available for a monthly leasing fee. You can contact the vendor for more pricing information relevant to the needs of your organization. A free trial is available for new users.
If you are the manager of an organization in any of the industries listed above looking for an intuitive and comprehensive accounting solution, you will want to consider BillFaster as it should fulfill the majority of your financial needs.