Billomat is an online accounting software product that's designed for those who don't have any previous experience in the field of bookkeeping. Its user-friendly interface can work in any modern browser, so you can spend less time thinking about compatibility issues and more time focused on accounting.
Who Uses Billomat?
Due to its comprehensive collection of financial management features, Billomat is a suitable accounting package for small businesses. Freelancers and owners of start-up companies rely on it for a variety of accounting tasks.
- Payment reminders: Whether you're waiting on a payment or need to make one yourself, Billomat will send out a reminder so nobody has to wait too long for their money. The app will also automatically send out notices to your customers whenever their invoices are overdue.
- Costing and estimation: Users can get accurate estimates for most transactions in seconds simply by filling out a few form fields. The app will monitor information from other modules to help improve its accuracy over time.
- Customer relationship management (CRM): The built-in CRM module gives you access to all of your contacts, prices, and leads on a single screen. It can also help you manage portfolios and sort various types of business documents.
- Mobile access: Those who want to use the receipts dashboard on-the-go can download Billomat's mobile app, which is compatible with most Android and iOS devices.
- Receipts and expenses: Every time you make a purchase, Billomat allows you to record and manage any receipts you get via email or with your smartphone. You'll be able to see a detailed expense list at the end of every month.
- Team roles: Each employee in your company can be assigned to a specific team or given a certain role, which allows them to access pertinent financial documents stored in the app. Users won't be able to read files that they aren't assigned. This helps improve security and cuts down on information overload.
- Key performance indicators (KPI): Customizing your dashboard is easy with the app's built-in KPI graph control. You'll get all of the information you need with none of the clutter.
- Expansion modules: While Billomat comes with all of the tools you'd expect from a standalone accounting software package, it's easy to add supplementary tools to tackle other business tasks. For example, you can connect the app to your Dropbox account or even install an add-on to give it full-fledged time tracking capabilities.
- Integrations: Shopify and Salesforce users are given the option to connect their accounts to Billomat, so they won't have to enter information more than once. Billomat can also synchronize data with a WooCommerce store.
- Printing: Billomat is designed to help you cut down on the number of paper records you have to deal with. Managers who have no choice but to work with printed invoices can sync their Billomat account with Google Cloud Print or a physical piece of hardware so they can get hard copies anywhere.
New users can pick from three different subscription levels: Solo, Solo+, and Business. These plans are available for a per-month fee and are based on the number of bills they expect to send out each month. Representatives of growing firms can negotiate a contract with the vendor if they require more flexibility. Potential subscribers can visit the developer's site to find out more about the software or to sign up for a 30-day free trial.
This online accounting software should have all the features that you need to streamline your bookkeeping processes. No matter how many invoices you have to send out, Billomat will be there to track every last one of them.