Business Builder is accounting software designed to provide complete financial solutions for your organization. It centralizes your business information, which enables you to easily share information across your entire organization. The powerful and flexible modules help you maintain control over your bookkeeping so you can make informed, data-driven decisions. Business Builder is available for on-site installation on Windows machines.
Who Uses Business Builder?
Business Builder is used by small to midsize businesses without dedicated accounting departments who want to cut costs and optimize efficiency.
Business Builder Features
- Accounts and bookkeeping: Business Builder´s integrated accounting software provides additional features to the standard Invoicing and payment collection capabilities. The powerful debt ledger allows you to quickly identify late payments, so you can send statements and reminders to customers with unpaid Invoices.
- Cashflow and ledgers: The purchase ledger helps you keep tabs on all of your business expenses. Then, use the nominal ledger to analyze costs across departments for increased financial visibility. The program enables you to identify departments that are overspending or in danger of going over budget. You can use this information to ensure the financial health of your organization.
- Bank: Assess transactions associated with your bank accounts or credit cards over any given period. These rundowns will give you information regarding who the payment is from or who it was sent to, and what the balance was on the date that it was sent or received. Full bank reconciliation features are available in the app's dedicated reconciliation mode. This tool allows you to easily match your finances with your bank statements, it will also automatically highlight any discrepancies. Pop-up information provides you with at-a-glance details of any given transaction, so you can find the information that you need quickly.
- Chart of accounts: Business Builder has various layouts for different charts of accounts, which gives you the ability to customize how you view your business's financial data. The dashboard is equipped with a drill down function, so you can access older transactions when necessary for full visibility.
- Forecasting: By analyzing repeat orders and regular expense information, Business Builder provides you with valuable predictions of expected income and expenditure. This module will establish and run potential scenarios and will alert you if there are any impending cashflow shortages before they become an issue.
- Transactions: The transaction manager tool allows you to keep track of all received payments and their correlating invoices. The software stores information for each received payment, such as the format of the payment and the date that it was received. The module also has a built-in credit card validation tool, which helps prevent any errors.
Business Builder Pricing
Business Builder is available for a one-time base fee, which is based on the number of users that you require. You can contact the vendor directly via their website for more pricing information specific to your organization.
If you are the manager of a small to midsize business looking for a comprehensive and modular accounting software solution, Business Builder should meet the majority of your organization’s requirements.