For the most part, all accounting software offers the same basic functionality but Bx is differentiating themselves with a focus on productivity. In addition to offering basic services like the ability to create invoices, get paid through Stripe integration, and prepare for tax season, Bx also acts as a full project management tool to help you get more done.
Bx is pronounced "books" and it can indeed help you keep the books for your business. But that is also a limited view at the possibility Bx offers since it does so much more than help you track income and purchases to stay on top of your accounts. It also helps you ramp up income through more sales driven by turbocharged productivity due to a full range of project management tools.
Who Uses Bx?
Bx is designed for businesses of all sizes, from one-person entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, and universities to large corporations. Bx is even designed with students in mind, offering a tool to help stay on top of all projects.
Bx is designed to be very user-friendly. Because of how easy the tools are to learn and use, it's not an exaggeration to say that Bx is designed for everyone and any individual or business can use it.
- Invoicing: Cloud accounting software without an invoicing feature probably wouldn't have too many users. Bx lets you create and send attractive invoices. A dashboard then helps you keep track of outstanding payments and when invoicing are overdue, ultimately helping you track your income. When you do see that an invoice is overdue, Bx makes it easy to remind the client of the payment due.
- Receive Payments: After creating those beautiful invoices, Bx also ensures that getting paid is easy and fully integrated. Using the payment processing service Stripe, Bx lets you track incoming payments so you can stay on top of your accounts—both outgoing and incoming.
- Expense Tracking: Sales is only one part of the job and Bx handles the rest as well. Tracking your expenses, including the purchase of inventory, cost of employee payments, and other purchases is vital to have a clear picture of your finances. Bx makes it easy.
- Project Management: Bx has many effective modules but the modules that set Bx apart from other accounting software are the project management features. Designed to be collaborative with multiple users when necessary, the project management module lets you track tasks and mark completion. It also lets you track the time spent on these tasks and auto timers help simplify the process through automation. Creating quick estimates is another prized feature of the project management module.
- Innovative Expansion: The above-listed features are the core of the Bx offerings but the app is driven by innovation and is continually adding new modules. They also promise to listen to any ideas for new features from customers and they may well add yours as a new module.
- Responsive Functionality: Often, accounting software will work best on one platform over another or will only be easy to use on a particular size of screen. Bx is designed to be fully responsive, meaning it functions equally well on desktop as it does on mobile. This cross-platform tool really does work on any device.
Like most cloud accounting software, Bx has a monthly fee pricing model based on the number of users. Especially given the breadth of features available, Bx is easily one of the more affordable cloud accounting software options on the market. Better yet, they offer a completely free plan that offers extensive functionality to meet your needs without detracting from your income with yet another fee.
Bx stands out for being very affordable accounting software that also helps you maximize productivity thanks to its project management modules. Staying on top of outstanding payments while sending invoices, receiving payments, and recording purchases mean your accounts will be in top form. Ramping up productivity via the Bx project management features mean you'll be seeing an increase in your income in no time.