Cashflow Manager is an accounting solution that stands out for its simplicity. It is financial software that can save you time and money. The goal of the software is to let people accomplish basic accounting tasks with ease.
Who Uses Cashflow Manager?
Cashflow Manager is used by small business owners with basic accounting needs. This accounting solution is based in Australia, so their customer base is largely Australian. However, the software can be used globally. Some of the organizations using Cashflow Manager are sports clubs, not for profit (NFP) organizations, and other small businesses not registered for goods and services tax (GST). Many Cashflow Manager users have little to no accounting knowledge or experience. For businesses with more complex accounting needs, the vendor offers Cashflow Manager Gold. This version contains more features including cash flow, payroll, and financial record keeping; it also fulfills Australian taxation office (ATO) requirements. Most Cashflow Manager users are PC-based businesses running the Windows platform. It can also function on Mac through Bootcamp and Parallels software.
Cashflow Manager Features
Below are some of the features that you get with Cashflow Manager:
- Record keeping: Customize your money in and money out columns on the app, which makes entering data straightforward.
- Invoicing: Getting paid doesn't have to be complicated thanks to this easy-to-use feature. The invoicing tool helps you create and send invoices as well as manage your accounts receivable.
- Budgeting: Enter in your business’s cash flow information directly into the dashboard. The budgeting feature will then help you create, review, and track cashflow budgets.
- GST: An important part of running any business is preparing GST and filing taxes, and Cashflow Manager makes filing your tax returns a fast and simple process. It calculates and records the GST automatically. It is especially useful for Australian customers because it helps to log and complete your business activity statement (BAS) to be submitted to the ATO.
- Reporting and small business intelligence (BI): The software has built-in reporting tools that highlight figures such as profit and loss and cashflow. The dashboard will also provide you with monthly summary reports. These tools aim to help you understand your progress and make smart, data-driven decisions.
- Wages Manager: The developer offers another software solution called Wages Manager, which is integrated into their Cashflow Manager Gold solution. It can automate your payroll according to tax laws and tax office rulings.
Cashflow Manager Pricing
Both Cashflow Manager and Cashflow Manager Gold are available for annual or monthly subscriptions. Wages Manager is available for purchase with Cashflow Manager Gold. An instructional book for an in-depth guide to using the software can be purchased separately. Both plans have a free trial available. For more information on either software, you can visit them on their website.
If you are the manager of a small, growing business, Cashflow Manager should be able to handle your day to day accounting tasks. Those who require more financial functions and a wages manager should be able to count on Cashflow Manager Gold to fulfill their more complex needs.