Clear Books is accounting software designed for businesses in the United Kingdom (UK). It provides solutions for business processes such as value-added taxation (VAT) and verification. The software is available as a Software as a Service (SaaS).
Who Uses Clear Books?
Clear Books cloud accounting software is used by small to midsize accounting firms in the UK.
Clear Books Features
- Invoices: Clear books allows you to create custom invoicing templates for your organization. Program your invoices to send instantly or schedule them to be automatically sent out in the future. Invoices can be sent as a printable PDF file by email.
- VAT: This robust module supports all of the major VAT schemes, including flat rate and standard rate. Generating VAT returns is easy with Clear Books; simply choose a period with corresponding invoices and submit your return to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
- Reports: Access a full suite of management reports including full profit and loss reports, balance sheets, and aged debtors/collectors.
- Currency: Clear Books has multi-currency capabilities and offers real-time exchange rates from the XE currency authority. You can also set your own exchange rates, which will allow you to do business in different countries while remaining completely tax compliant.
- Bills: Keep track of bills as they come in and reconcile your business bank transactions to ensure you record all of your purchases. Additionally, you can view reports to see upcoming bills and expense summaries.
- Fixed assets: This tool allows you to keep track of the values of all of your assets. Clear Books can automatically depreciate assets using the rate that you have chosen.
Clear Books Pricing
Clear Books is available on two pricing tiers: Small and Large. Their Small tier has limited features and the Large plan comes with all of the Clear Books modules. They are both available for a monthly fee. The vendor also offers a free trial to potential users. You can contact them via their website to discuss the best pricing option for you.
If you are the manager of an organization looking for intuitive accounting software, Clear Books should fill the majority of your needs.