Elucidate5 is comprehensive accounting software that includes various modules in order to provide users with a complete end-to-end solution. The accounting software is offered as an on-premise, hybrid, or software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution. The software combines capabilities such as accounting, business intelligence (BI), and customer relationship management (CRM) into a single system, to help you save time and reduce costs. Elucidate5’s range of advanced security features protects both financial and nonfinancial information. The system also merges front and back office systems in a way that allows authorized users to access data quickly and easily.
Who Uses Elucidate5?
The Australian company behind Elucidate5 was founded in 2002, their accounting modules are now used by various organizations in virtually all industry segments. Elucidate5’s computer-integrated manufacturing capabilities make it a sound choice for consumer product and industrial manufacturers. The software includes currency triangulation and cross-border compliance options. This makes it a useful solution for users that trade internationally, and who must comply with financial regulations in multiple countries.
- Productivity: The accounting packages for small businesses include an impressive array of financial features, including document management, spreadsheets, and a general ledger. This level of data consolidation saves time and virtually eliminates errors.
- Manufacturing: Elucidate5 offers manufacturers common information model (CIM) tools like Gantt charts, as well as incident and support ticket management. This will help you identify production line issues and improve efficacy.
- Human resources: HR departments can improve workflow by using Elucidate5’s array of payroll and timecard features.
- Collaboration: Elucidate5 is designed to integrate seamlessly with your existing IT infrastructure. The software’s variety of collaboration tools include automatic translation, mobile apps, internal chat, and shared calendars.
- Security: Their robust security features include personal data protection, alongside a general data protection regulation roadmap. Sensitive data is protected using the latest data encryption techniques, and the software monitors systems for potential risk and harm automatically. Elucidate5 can be structured to comply with organizational policies, procedures, and subscriptions.
- User friendly interface: Elucidate5 allows you to take care of accounting chores like managing fixed assets, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. Their colorful and intuitive interface has been designed to be easy to use.
- Dedicated support: Elucidate5 does not outsource support, and users can obtain live assistance at any time either on the phone or online. The company is committed to resolving T1 issues in under four hours. They also provide a comprehensive range of support documentation, videos, and webinars.
Organizations interested in enjoying the benefits offered by Elucidate5 can choose between hosted, hybrid and SaaS options. There is a one-time charge to set up and deploy the solution, and then users pay a license/subscription fee each year to use the software. The cost of the annual license is based on the number of entities accessing the software. Price options are offered based on three tiers of users: 1-3, 4-10, and 11-25. If your company requires additional users, they also offers custom quotes. For more information about their pricing or demos, contact them via their website.
Elucidate5’s 21 modules provide an all-in-one solution, and allows you to store data in a centralized location. This helps to drastically reduce the amount of time that your staff spends on spreadsheets, correspondence, and transactions. If you are looking for a comprehensive accounting software solution, Elucidate5 could be right for you.