ERPLY Books is accounting software that provides end-to-end solutions for accountants and businesses. It features a suite of modules that offer basic accounting solutions in one centralized location. ERPLY Books is available as a software as a service (SaaS).
ERPLY Books is used by small to midsize businesses and accountants who provide accounting services for multiple companies.
Who uses ERPLY Books?
ERPLY Books Features
- Accounting and Bookkeeping: ERPLY Books covers all accounting-related operations—anything from a chart of accounts and a general ledger to a trial balance.
- Accounts: Account mapping provides you with the capability to separate revenues by countries and regions for improved accounting organization. You can use the account-mapping tool to automatically select invoices synchronized from external systems.
- Invoices: Process invoices with ease with the invoice approval feature, which provides the capability to control invoice payments by sending them for approval via email. This reduces errors by minimizing the risk of paying for incorrect/invalid invoices.
- Reports: ERPLY Books allows you to see your organization’s finances via modified balance and income statements, while a robust report generator allows for customized reports configured to the specific needs of your business. You can easily export reports to Excel or PDF for a streamlined workflow.
- VAT/GST/Sales Tax: ERPLY Books features capabilities that provide end-to-end tax solutions. Calculate taxes, additional transactions, and perform reverse taxes to country-specific reporting. Taxes have multi-level rules, and you can connect them with accounts, customers, or even customer groups. You can add an unlimited amount of tax rates in every currency to support business—no matter which countries you operate in—for optimized compliance.
- Projects: Manage multiple projects in multiple locations with the project manager module. You can group projects into categories such as people, conferences, locations, and more for improved management. Invoices, transactions, reports, and more can be sorted, with the ability to link transactions and invoices between multiple projects.
- Purchase: The powerful purchase inbox creates a unique email address where suppliers can send their invoices. By providing suppliers your ERPLY Books email address, sent emails and attached files are saved and automatically archived by the software. This reduces timely and costly manual data entry.
- Bank: Streamlined banking allows you to import bank statement information. ERPLY Books automatically recognizes all of your bank transactions for functional integration. Multi-country banking is supported, with the ability to process currency from every country you do business in.
- Import: ERPLY Books automatically imports critical data such as invoices, payments, customer articles, and invoice rows directly into the software. Batch importing allows you to import large quantities of information.
ERPLY Books is available on multiple pricing plans, depending on the needs of your organization. You can contact the vendor directly via their website for more pricing information for your organization. A free trial is available for new users. Overall, ERPLY features an exhaustive list of features that will allow you to maintain the financial health of your business. If you are the manager of an organization looking for a comprehensive and well-integrated accounting software solution, you will want to consider ERPLY Books as it should fulfill the majority of your organization’s accounting needs.
ERPLY Books Pricing