As the name suggests, Financial Accounting is a traditional accounting software package that's designed with ease of use in mind. It runs on any Windows-based PC, so many businesses are already running all of the hardware they'll need to get the app going.
Who Uses Financial Accounting?
The software is very flexible, so it should fit the needs of any sized business in almost any sector. Accountancy firms could even use it to manage their clients' financial details. The developer offers special accounting packages for small business owners, which has made the program popular with entrepreneurs and those who manage start-ups.
Financial Accounting Features
- Simple accounting records: Maintaining company accounting records with the app is easy, you just need to fill in a few form fields.
- Customer relationship management (CRM): The address book feature makes it easy to keep an eye on clients and track invoices. All of the features you'd expect from a standalone CRM program come bundled with the app. You can even create a complete list of details for each customer that you work with.
- Monetary details: Users can record every expense they incur, and Financial Accounting will maintain these entries in a running ledger. The app will also track each source of income, so it can automatically generate a balance sheet report.
- Profit and loss charts: Once Financial Accounting has calculated a balance sheet, it can also put together trial balance documents for you. The app can assemble detailed profit and loss reports as well as several other types of business documents.
- Inventory accounting: The advanced barcoding feature makes it easy to identify products and track your company's remaining inventory. You can print compatible barcodes using Windows' built-in print dialog box, no additional software is necessary.
- Basic bookkeeping: This module has all the parts of a conventional bookkeeping program on a single page. These tools can manage stock and inventory records as well as tax documents. Representatives of large companies can use the bookkeeping dashboard to file voucher requests and approve requisition orders made by department managers.
- Network connectivity: Since Financial Accounting supports Internet-connected workflows, you won't have to rely on paper records for anything. You'll be able to load accounting data from network-connected parallel computer terminals as well as your local drive. The app can even load files stored on a network-attached storage (NAS) drive.
- General ledger (GL): Accountants who prefer to look at a standard general ledger can do so simply by clicking on the GL tab. The program automatically collects information from all of its other apps, so your ledger should automatically be filled out.
- Enhanced security: All of the information you store in the software is password protected. It uses sophisticated encryption routines to protect any packets of information that it’s collected over a network.
- Tax calculations: Once you've filled in a sufficient number of fields, Financial Accounting can figure out how much tax you owe and how long you have to pay it. Users can configure the app to comply with virtually any set of taxation rules.
Financial Accounting Pricing
Two different versions of the software are available. The standard edition includes the base package, which allows you to manage inventory, stocks, income details, and expense records. This makes it ideal for smaller firms. An enterprise edition is available for larger companies, which includes additional reporting features. Potential users can purchase a lifetime license for either program by paying a single, flat one-time fee. For more information about the software or pricing, you can visit their website.
If you're ready to start tracking expenses and optimizing your cash flow, then Financial Accounting could be right for you.