Fiskl is an accounting software product that provides you with intuitive overviews of your entire organization. Its centralized dashboard enables you to access a wide range of features, including invoices, banking, and payments. The application also comes fully stocked with a multitude of automations that serve to streamline your entire workflow.
Fiskl is available as a cloud-hosted product and on Android and iOS mobile devices.
Who Uses Fiskl?
Fiskl is meant to be used by small businesses and is a suitable self-employed accounting software solution. It is currently used in scientific research, banking, marketing, IT, media, accounting, and marketing.
- Dashboard: A clear and central dashboard provides you with uncluttered overviews of your entire operation. It affords you at-a-glance snapshots of the financial health of your organization, including revenue and expenses.
- Invoices: Fiskl optimizes how you invoice your clients and business partners. You can use the product to create invoices with a few clicks and then send them to the appropriate party through email or a number of social media platforms. It also enables you to request deposits with your invoices, so you can rest assured that you will be adequately paid for your products and services.
- Banking: The product has built-in integrations with 6000 banks in over 70 countries to provide a more centralized work experience. You can create a seamless financial management work environment by managing a wide range of financial tasks from a single screen.
- Payments: The application accepts over 150 currencies worldwide as well as a multitude of credit cards. The system’s dynamic payment processing tools enable you to process transactions from customers across the world.
- Automations: Fiskl saves you time and money with a host of automated functions. It automatically handles currency conversions, invoices, and time tracking capabilities, among other tasks, to systematically free up your workforce to concentrate on more substantial responsibilities.
The vendor offers various plans for the product; Free, Solo, Pro, and Prime; they are priced according to the number of users and featured required. You can find out more about the product and pricing of the website.
In summary, Fiskl delivers a comprehensive overview of your organization’s financial health from a central dashboard. Could it be right for your business?