IDOS is an accounting software product that comes with built-in compliance tests and a number of special features designed to ensure that you know where every last cent goes. Accountants and managers can use it to conduct real-time internal audits and comply with financial reporting laws. In spite of how powerful it is, IDOS offers users a simple interface that doesn't get in the way.
Who Uses IDOS?
Small and medium-sized businesses have both found that IDOS is an excellent fit for their needs. Companies that have multiple branches use IDOS to keep an eye on budgets in each of their various departments. Some larger firms and franchises have also adopted the software to handle their payroll needs.
- Automatic Accounting: When users enter a transaction into IDOS, the app automatically updates every ledger it has access to. It automatically computes taxes and generates invoices or receipts when necessary.
- Internal & Regulatory Compliance: Managers can import their accounting department's internal rules into IDOS. The software will then monitor the books for any violation of these. It also checks for any violation of federal, state, or local laws. Taxation is handled automatically, so you won't have to worry about falling afoul of the IRS either. The software can correct minor infractions autonomously, which helps to reduce the risk of having an outside audit.
- Business Reports: IDOS can integrate with Office 365 and Microsoft Excel to instantly populate your company's business reports with data it gleaned from your ledgers. A sophisticated mathematics module checks all data for accuracy before exporting it to any other piece of software.
- Artificial Intelligence: Machine learning modules help IDOS get smarter over time. It includes an accounting AI that can automate most workflows and reporting activities once it gets used to the kind of data you're working with. After a few days, it can even start to provide detailed forecasts and analytic reports.
- Role-based Access: Administrators can grant and revoke access privileges at any time. This helps to protect against security breaches as well as inadvertent damage.
- Multiple Project Support: The app can track accounts at a virtually unlimited number of locations. It can keep a record of every vendor you work with as well as detailed ledgers for each department in your organization.
- Travel & Expense Claims: This additional module makes it easy to streamline the way your organization verifies and processes expense accounts. It instantly declines charges if anything about a claim seems unusual.
Businesses can subscribe to the service for a flat monthly rate that includes enough login credentials for 25 users. Larger companies can purchase additional user accounts for a small fee. All subscriptions come with access to every module and automation feature. Since IDOS relies on a browser-based interface, it should work with any modern device.
Business owners looking for the best accounting software in their price range should find a healthy mix of automation and compliance features when they look into IDOS.