Infinity POWER is a full-featured bookkeeping solution designed by Data Pro Accounting Software Inc. This program has a modular design and includes all the features you'd expect to see in a standard accounting software program. In addition, the vendor offers a handful of supplementary function-specific apps that can be purchased separately. As a result, it’s easy to customize so you can tailor it to suit the needs of your business.
Who Uses Infinity POWER?
Businesses of all sizes can use Infinity POWER. This Data Pro software solution is not designed to suit any specific industry. Currently, individuals from companies that are in wholesale, manufacturing, and sub-contracting are enjoying this flexible and customizable software.
Infinity POWER Features
The vendor offers 2 packages for the software: the System Administrator-Standard version or the System Administrator-Client/Server SQL version. Each software package comes with various modules, each with their own sets of functions. Here are some of the apps that the Data Pro offers with the software:
- General ledger (GL): This module accumulates data from all financial transactions to give you an accurate and consolidated set of books. You also get an advanced budgeting tool and a financial report writer with the general ledger module.
- Accounts payable/receivable: Track and manage all the money you owe to suppliers and vendors with the accounts payable feature. Other features included with this module are vendor management, check writing, and electronic fund transfer (EFT) processing. Keep track of any money owed to you with the accounts receivable dashboard, so you can make sure you are paid. It will also provide you with tools for customer management and invoicing.
- Check reconciliation: The app will give the option to automatically or manually compare your accounts with the bank’s records to ensure that all of your records are accurate. It simplifies the processes by being integrated with the general ledger, payroll, and accounts payable/receivable modules. All of your information will remain consistent throughout the system.
- Payroll: Make sure that all of you staff is paid on time. Streamline the process with tools that take care of employee management, check writing, and direct depositing.
- Time sheet entry: This module makes tracking employee hours simple. It integrates with the payroll and module to make sure that all of your employees are compensated appropriately. You can update projects or jobs directly in the app to associate labor costs with the overall job costs.
- Point-of-sale (POS): The software comes with a useful POS dashboard to help retailers keep track of sales and goods. Generate appropriate sales receipts and process transactions with ease. The module can process cash, cards, gift certificates, and coupons, so you can get paid no matter what.
Infinity POWER Pricing
The vendor does not offer any specific pricing information online. For more information about the software or pricing, you can contact them via their website.
Infinity POWER offers a robust accounting software solution that is both flexible and customizable. The dashboards integrate seamlessly with one another to create an inclusive accounting solution. If you require a comprehensive bookkeeping solution, this software should provide you with all of the financial tools that you need.