The best accounting software makes the jobs of trust professionals easier and MAUI seeks to do just that. By its very nature, trust accounting is a unique kind of accounting—standard accounting software might not be an effective choice. Trust accounting software like MAUI, on the other hand, is built around the unique challenges and needs you encounter when working with trust funds.
MAUI is trust accounting software from Infovisa designed for efficiency and effectiveness. Infovisa has built a reputation when it comes to software for the trust industry, as they developed the industry’s first Windows-based, automated performance management system all the way back in 1992. The trust industry is Infovisa's focus and their commitment to helping trust professionals with powerful trust accounting software is clear in MAUI.
MAUI offers users real-time efficiency and powerful reporting tools to make managing a trust easier. The MAUI trust software is user-friendly, with an integrated CRM making it straightforward to open and maintain accounts.
Who Uses MAUI?
Trust professionals like lawyers, trust officers, and bankers use MAUI. The software offers customized dashboards that are role-based for different users. Clients whose trusts are being managed can also use MAUI with real-time accurate data always available through the MAUIWeb cloud system. Because so many different users might use MAUI in conjunction with a given account, the ability to customize based on user role is a very useful tool.
- Reporting Tools: Creating reports that are clear and relay real-time data in a useful fashion is an important feature of MAUI. The software uses Advanced Grid Technology to help you create visually attractive client presentations that show the data they want to see clearly. Performance measurement reporting tools are also built-in. Another reporting tool integrated into the MAUI platform is automated modeling for mutual funds.
- Document Management: Managing documents is a big challenge for trust professionals but MAUI lifts some of that burden with an easy-to-use DMS. This feature lets you scan and store documents in a secure, separate SQL database that all users can have access to. In addition to reducing physical storage costs, this document management system also offers far greater efficiency by helping organize your documents in a way that makes it easy to find what you're looking for later.
- MAUIWeb Portal: In today's always-on world, being able to access data 24/7 can be important. The MAUIWeb portal ensures that trust professionals and their clients can get the information they need when they need it. Clients can download statements when needed, saving trust professionals printing and mailing expenses. With this helpful cloud portal, the ability to customize dashboards for individual users ensures that clients can see information in a way that makes sense to them without being overwhelming.
- Cloud Hosting: MAUI gives you the choice of hosting the software locally on your servers or going fully remote with the cloud. With cloud hosting, you have easy access when you need it but the network, backups, Windows licensing, SQL licensing, security administration, and more are all securely hosted off-site.
- MAUI Investment Manager: Trust professionals are always seeking to maximize client satisfaction. The integrated modeling tools MAUI offers lets you model and rebalance accounts with real-time processing. This module lets trust professionals model multiple asset types, track performance measurement, and seamlessly process trades.
- Account Review & Risk Manager (ARRM): One of the most popular modules MAUI offers, the ARRM module makes reporting easier than ever. It allows you to customize reports and automate various tasks.
- Compliance Reporting: To make sure you are meeting OFAC and FinCEN compliance requirements, MAUI offers a compliance reporting tool that streamlines the process.
The pricing structure for MAUI is based on how many modules you need and on the size of your business. Infovisa does take it as a point of pride to work with and help businesses of all sizes within the trust industry. The fee for a trust professional just starting out would be more affordable than a long-established firm. To get a more hands-on look at MAUI to determine if it's the right fit for you, a demo can be set up for you to take a closer look and try it on for size before making a purchase.
Trust professionals might be able to perform adequately with more standard accounting software, but trust accounting software like MAUI offers a more focused and more streamlined approach that can make your job easier. Customized dashboards and a variety of useful modules make MAUI an attractive choice for every party in a trust management situation.