Zetran's mission is to make digital technology accessible to small businesses, which is why they built their MyBooks online accounting software. MyBooks is a robust accounting tool that offers cloud convenience and a variety of features to make you bookkeeping as easy as possible.
Who Uses MyBooks?
MyBooks is designed primarily for small businesses. It's a good fit for businesses with a dedicated accounting department, as well as for companies that are just getting started without an in-house accountant. It's designed with an intuitive dashboard and straightforward tools that are easy to use regardless of accounting experience.
- Dashboard: The cornerstone of MyBooks is the user-friendly dashboard. This offers a visually appealing and easy to understand overview of your financial health. At a glance, you can see what your cashflow, expenses, revenue, and profit look like. The dashboard gives you the ability to easily navigate to the accounting tools.
- Auto bank feeds: MyBooks simplifies all basic accounting functions. After you connect your bank account, you can automatically import transactions within the app. The software also includes a general ledger and balance sheet to help monitor your cashflow, expenses, and profits.
- Invoicing: The invoicing tool makes it easy to get paid. You can add client data to the app and then send invoices directly from the dashboard. Multi-currency transactions are also supported.
- Analytics and reporting: In addition to basic accounting functions, MyBooks also provides users with dedicated reporting and analytics. These advanced tools help make sense of your financial data and offer predictive analysis to guide you in making intelligent, data-driven decisions.
- Security: This software will keep all of your data safe in the cloud. MyBooks has enterprise-grade security embedded at every level. This online accounting software protects your sensitive financial information every step of the way.
- Support: The app comes with a variety of resources to manage your data effectively, and to help you make the most of the MyBooks software solution. You can also connect with their helpful team of support professionals if you run into any issues.
MyBooks has 3 tiers of pricing: Free, Standard, and Premium. The free plan helps you get a good idea of what the software can do with a limited number of contacts, users, and transactions. If you outgrow the free plan, there are two additional plans with a subscription pricing model. Zetra offers a 30-day free trial for all of their plans.
With valuable tools and a user-friendly interface, MyBooks offers a significant return on investment (ROI). If you are a smaller business owner looking for a dedicated accounting software solution, MyBooks should include all of the features you need to get the job done.