Nimble Core is an accounting software product that's designed for managers who have to tackle multiple projects simultaneously. Those who own more than one business, or have a franchise with facilities in different locations, can use the app to monitor all of their sites from any modern browser.
Who Uses Nimble Core?
Due to its impressive collection of features, Nimble Core could be considered to be one of the most comprehensive accounting packages for small businesses. It has also attracted the interest of larger companies that are finding it difficult to keep an eye on the financial situation of their various physical locations. Nimble’s goal is to deliver intuitive accounting software that can be used by business owners who want insight into their company in order to succeed and grow. Unlike most financial solutions, Nimble isn't designed with accountants in mind. It's geared toward business owners who might not have much experience in the field. Companies without a dedicated accounting department can get up and running with Nimble in no time.
Nimble Core Features
- Accounts receivable and payable: The software automatically detects all sources of income, as well as expenses. Users won't have to tinker with anything once they've added all of their accounts to the program.
- Unlimited invoicing: Customer invoicing isn't limited by any arbitrary caps, so you can send documents to as many customers as you need. You're able to email invoices, as well as detailed billed reports, directly from the app.
- Bank reconciliation: As soon as you've entered an account and tracking number into Nimble, it will contact your bank and start processing payments. The bank reconciliation module will also ensure that all debits and credits add up, so you won't have to worry about the possibility of accounting errors.
- Advanced dashboard analytics: Detailed analytics and special reports are located on one dashboard. This feature will give you all of the information that you need to create budgets, and set spending limits.
- User access management: Administrators can set strict controls, which virtually eliminates the possibility of unauthorized access. A single gesture is all it takes to mark any document read only.
- Franchise integration: Integrations are offered for a number of popular products used by franchise operators. Nimble will collect information from all of your businesses and physical locations, and display reports on a single screen.
- Point of sales features: A number of integrations are also available for POS systems, making it possible for you to manage all of your company's sales from Nimble Core.
- Time and expense tracking: Everything you'd expect from a traditional payroll solution comes bundled with the system. You'll also find sophisticated time and expense-related features that aren't as common in this type of software, but that could simplify the way employee earnings are managed.
- Job order processing: When customers place orders, Nimble Core can intercept them and pass them to the invoicing module. Users can then approve any necessary expenses and calculate profits without having to do any math by hand.
- Unified login: Business owners who have to manage multiple locations are free to access all of their accounts with a single set of login credentials.
- Early warning system: Whenever Nimble Core detects an accounting error, it immediately sends out an alert, and highlights every transaction that's been impacted by it.
Nimble Core Pricing
Users of the larger Nimble Accounting package receive Nimble Core free with their current subscription. However, the vendor does not have any specific pricing information listed for software online. For more information about Nimble Core, or to get a free demo, you can contact them via their website. A free trial is available, and they offer a one month free referral bonus.
No matter what sized business you have, the accounting tools that come with Nimble Core should prove to be every bit as flexible as the name would suggest.