ONE UP is a comprehensive accounting software bundle that comes with additional tools that are not normally provided by standalone financial programs. Users can rely on it for inventory and warehousing tasks in addition to bookkeeping.
Who Uses ONE UP?
Smaller businesses that don't have a dedicated accounting department would benefit the most from using ONE UP. The cloud-based version of the app runs in any modern browser, so it should work with almost anyone's hardware.
ONE UP Features
- Financial dashboard: You can tackle all of your bookkeeping tasks from a single dashboard. When you first configure ONE UP, it will synchronize your business accounts with your bank. Once it's done, the app can automate the majority of your accounting tasks. The software uses a sophisticated algorithm to reduce the risk of mathematical errors to nearly zero.
- Inventory management: Each time you use up stock, ONE UP will adjust your inventory levels. When you begin to run low on goods, the app will prompt you to reorder. Those who want to further streamline their inventory processes can program the app to place orders automatically.
- Entry categories: Accountants can categorize bank entries and create special containers for each type of transaction. Whenever one of these transactions gets processed by the app, it will sort them into the corresponding container. ONE UP will remember transaction categories indefinitely.
- Simple customer relationship management (CRM): Managing leads with ONE UP's CRM system is easy. You won't have to scroll through countless pages or go searching for contacts. The app automatically organizes all of your clients, so you'll know right away who you need to send a memo to next.
- Invoicing: ONE UP offers a seamless invoicing module that's designed to help managers stay on top of all their billing tasks. Users can create custom invoices with just a few clicks. The app will also save time by populating invoices with information taken from the CRM module.
- Suggestions: After the first few days spent using ONE UP, the app will learn enough about your accounting operation to make suggestions. You can validate these suggestions simply by moving a slider. Over time, this will help you create automated bank transfers and process overdue invoices. The app will even keep an eye on incoming bills from vendors.
- Bank reconciliation: By emphasizing real-time reconciliation, ONE UP provides users with frequently updated information that's always accurate. Whenever a new transaction comes in, the app instantly checks your bank's records.
- Daily updates: Check the built-in profit and loss chart for daily updates on how your business has been doing. It allows you to see how much your financial position has changed in the last 24 hours. You'll be able to track expenses and take a look at your company's current cashflow by visiting a single screen.
- Templates: ONE UP comes equipped with a variety of templates. You can use them to customize invoices, reports, and other accounting or sales documentation that you’ve created with the app.
ONE UP Pricing
Subscribers can choose from five different pricing tiers: Self, Pro, Plus, Team, and Unlimited. Pricing is based on features, support, and the number of users on the software. The vendor offers a free, 30-day free trial. You can visit their website for more information on this software and pricing.
ONE UP creates accounting packages for small business owners. If you are the manager of a start-up or smaller company and you are looking for a comprehensive accounting suite, this software should have all of the features you need to get the job done.