ProfitBooks is accounting software that delivers solutions for every aspect of financial management. It also provides functionality for sales, ordering, and inventory management. ProfitBooks is available as a Software as a Service (SaaS).
Who Uses ProfitBooks?
ProfitBooks provides accounting packages for small businesses in India. It has been used by individuals in a variety of industries including traders, wholesalers, and manufacturers.
- Invoicing: This powerful feature supports unlimited invoices. Collect payments online, track business expenses, and process transactions in multiple currencies to stay on top of your accounts receivable. You can create professional invoices with just a few clicks using the intuitive invoicing functionality.
- Purchase management: Track your purchase orders (POs) and automate your workflow. Convert POs into purchases easily. This app will help you eliminate avoidable errors and improve efficacy.
- Inventory: The comprehensive cloud-based inventory modules automate workflow and streamline purchasing. The software comes equipped with both manufacturing and warehouse inventory functions. You can track your stock from raw materials to finished goods. The app supports multiple warehouses so you can decide where to keep stock and record purchases for future bills.
- Payroll: The integrated payroll module allows you to easily compensate your staff. Employees can apply for leave and record timesheets with the app as well.
- Sales Orders: Streamline your ordering process through this dashboard. It is fully integrated with other features such as cash management, accounts receivable, and inventory. This virtually eliminates the need for double entry, which saves you time and money by reducing redundancy.
ProfitBooks is free to use for start-ups. If you require more users and priority support, you can purchase the premium plan. You can contact the vendor via their website for more information on the software and pricing.
If you are the manager of an organization in India and are looking for well-integrated accounting software, ProfitBooks should fulfill the majority of your needs.