Reach Accountant is an online accounting software package that's designed with flexibility in mind. Users are free to customize any of its modules so they can tailor the app to their company's specific needs.
Who Uses Reach Accountant?
Small business owners in India that lack a dedicated accounting department have been among the most enthusiastic users of the software. Due to its flexibility and integration with online shopping cart services, it's become especially popular with representatives of e-commerce companies.
Reach Accountant Features
- Purchase and expense tracking: Reach Accountant offers all of the features you'd expect from a conventional financial program. It can track purchases and expenses in either a graphical spreadsheet or a more traditional ledger.
- Business intelligence (BI): A convenient business dashboard is built into Reach Accountant—this gives you the freedom to see important statistics about your business whenever you need to. You'll be able to check work status and profitability by viewing a single graph.
- Notifications: Reach Accountant can send out SMS text messages every evening, which will sum up all of the key indicators for the day.
- Customer relationship management (CRM): Tracking quotes, sales, and invoices is easy with the app's onboard CRM module. It also includes several features designed to make it easy to communicate with your sales team and assign them to different clients.
- Billing: Since the software stores contact details for all of your clients, billing with Reach Accountant is a breeze. You'll know exactly how long each invoice has left before it's considered late.
- Integrations: Justdial and Indiamart users can integrate their online stores with the app, which will allow Reach Accountant to automatically capture sales data and update inventory.
- Inventory management: Even those who don't have a dedicated online retail location can make use of the app's sophisticated inventory tracking features. The solution will automatically alert you whenever you're at risk of not meeting your profit margins.
- Tax calculation: The software comes preloaded with tax management rules for companies in India. Expansion packs allow you to install additional tax rules as you see fit.
- Application interface programming (API): Companies that need to integrate their Google Calendar or PayPal account with the software can take advantage of the software’s API. It makes it simple to work with outside services.
- Repair management: Users can create job sheets and send SMS quotes to customers with the repair management module. Firms that do repair work for other companies can enter all of their jobs into a single spreadsheet, which makes it easier to keep track of them.
- Bank reconciliation: When you first sign up for Reach Accountant, you'll have the option to enter your bank details. The app will then automatically reconcile all transactions in real-time so you can always be sure you're looking at the latest figures.
- Security protocols: All banking information stored in the software is encrypted with a mil-spec algorithm, which helps to virtually eliminate the possibility of a conventional break-in. It also automatically backs up all your information directly to the cloud, so you won't lose anything even if your network goes down.
Reach Accountant Pricing
Basic users who only need to process a few receipts and incoming payments can use Reach Accountant for free. Paid subscribers can choose between two different pricing tiers based on the additional services they need. Regardless of what plan you select, you'll be able to run Reach Accountant on any device capable of running a modern browser. You'll also be free to download the mobile app on any compatible Android device. For more pricing information, you can visit their website.
If you are an online retailer or repair shop owner in India, Reach Accountant should offer all the tools that you need to manage the financial side of your businesses.