RealBooks is a cloud accounting software solution that’s trying to redefine business intelligence (BI). It’s comparable to many other business accounting software options but stands out by offering plenty of customization and a variety of time-saving automations. This paperless accounting software is both goods and services tax (GST) and value-added tax (VAT) compliant.
Who Uses RealBooks?
RealBooks is based in India, but users of RealBooks are found all over the world. This software is being used by businesses of various sizes. Several individuals and divisions within an organization should find the software useful, including those working in accounting and finance departments, as well as sales and the supply chain workers, and administration-level individuals.
- Dashboard: The RealBooks dashboard offers a clear overview of your most important accounting details, like income and expenses.
- Reporting: Get the information you need, when you need it. Assess the profitability of your branches, projects, and company. You can track payables and receivables, and monitor your business’s productivity by reviewing the order and sales reports.
- Compliance: RealBooks simplifies the compliance process with automated GST calculations and seamless uploads to the GST network. RealBooks is also VAT compliant and lets you automate your tax deducted at source (TDS) returns.
- Invoices: Generate stylized invoices and send them directly to clients to help you get paid faster. Much of the process of sending and processing invoices can be automated, which gives you time to focus on other aspects of your business.
- Profit and cost centers: RealBooks allows you to create a seamless network of all of your accounts, which makes it easier to stay on top of profit and expenses throughout your organization.
- Workflow and approvals: The software includes a simple workflow and approvals process, straightforward order management, as well as production and costing tools. There are also features for handling both simple and complex inventory management.
- Alerts: Intelligent notifications will alert you if there are any transaction or inventory issues that require your attention. You can customize the notifications you receive. If desired, RealBooks can also send you automated reports summarizing your accounting data at regular intervals.
- Paperless automation: This accounting software is cloud-based, so you can count on all of your data being housed together securely. Your paperless bookkeeping and business data is accessible from anywhere and at any time. Many features are even available offline. There is a mobile app available for RealBooks on both iOS and Android devices. The software makes it easy for large teams to communicate and share data, but you can also easily manage restrictions and choose who has access to information.
There are four plans for the software: Explorer, Professional, Business, and Enterprise. The Explorer plan is free and allows for up to 500 entries a year with various features. The other three tiers are available as a monthly subscription based on the number of users. For more information on pricing, you can visit them on their website.
RealBooks could help you streamline your business processes through paperless workflows and automation. If you are looking for an accounting solution with integrated BI tools, this software could be right for you.