Reckon One is an accounting software package that's designed with ease of use in mind. Even if you've never had any formal bookkeeping training, you can still use Reckon One to manage every financial aspect of your business.
Who Uses Reckon One?
Small business owners who don't have access to a dedicated accounting department can rely on Reckon One to take care of the financial side of their operations. Since it's every bit as sophisticated as it is user-friendly, some independent accounting firms are beginning to use it to manage their clients' accounts.
Reckon One Features
- Financial dashboard: Reckon One offers everything you'd expect from a traditional accounting solution on a single page. Users can monitor their daily income and cashflow with just a few clicks. Since the app automatically updates every field, you can always be sure you're viewing real-time data.
- Tax assessment: Each time Reckon One detects an incoming transaction, it will calculate how much tax you potentially owe on it. The app comes preloaded with guidelines for tax laws in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Billing and invoicing: Create custom invoices and manage payment options with Reckon One's billing module. It'll automatically alert you when it detects overdue invoices or any other problems.
- Single touch payroll (STP): The software supports STP reckoning and pay-as-you-go (PAYG) compliance. Reckon One can calculate payroll for all of your employees. Since the app comes with an integrated time tracking tool, it can even find out how long individual staffers have worked.
- Bank reconciliation: When you first configure Reckon One, you'll have the option of linking your account to an unlimited number of different bank feeds. An automated system will then reconcile each account and actively work to reduce the risk of duplicate entries.
- Expense tracking: Employees can submit their expenses and claim items for reimbursement through a simple web portal. You'll then be given the option of marking expenses as billable.
- Mobile support: The basic version of Reckon One runs in any modern browser. Those who want to reconcile bills and track expenses on the go can download the mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- Integrations: A number of outside integrations are offered for shopping cart apps and customer relationship management (CRM) widgets.
Reckon One Pricing
Subscribers can pick from four different pricing tiers, which are based on the number of features that your business requires. That means you'll never pay for more software than you need. Potential users can download a free trial from the developer's site.
Whether you're a seasoned accountant or you've never touched a spreadsheet, Reckon One is flexible enough to meet your unique needs.