Reviso is a cloud accounting software solution designed for European business owners, bookkeepers, and accountants. Clients can use the various accounting modules and functions to help support their business operations.
Who Uses Reviso?
Reviso has created accounting packages for small business owners in the UK and around Europe. Individuals working in industries such as business consulting, metal fabrication, wine distribution, and maritime shipping are among the current users of Reviso. As can be expected, quite a few accounting firms also use this software.
- General ledger: Reviso includes a standard chart of accounts to let clients get started right away. More can be entered manually, or imported from other data sources, like Microsoft Excel. There are two general charts; one for companies that are registered to collect and remit value-added tax (VAT), and another for those that are not. The taxation schemes can be adjusted to match jurisdictional rules. Access control allows accounting managers to restrict accounts, so that only specific clerks can work on them.
- Accounts Receivable: This is a complete invoicing solution for any business. Similar to the general ledger, this module accepts data imports from various sources, and the invoices can be customized for specific clients as needed. Users can upload unlimited products and set up multiple currency payment acceptance. You can also automate reminders, terms, and conditions from this dashboard.
- Accounts Payable: This module can help you handle invoices, as well as purchases, and expenses. The software provides you with ledger cards and reports, so you can make sure that you are always in control of your purchases and suppliers. Any expenses that were settled outside of the system can be entered at a later time. Aged creditors can be given priority according to set terms, and the data entry screens can be modified according to your needs.
- Banking: Reviso can support multiple bank accounts. Transactions can be posted directly from your statements, and reconciliation is fully integrated, electronic, and automated.
- Financial Reporting: Their basic collection of reports cover financials, customers, and VAT. You can also add additional reports from other modules. Within customer reports, statistics on sales turnover can be drilled down to specific clients. Profit and loss statements, as well as other financials, can be fully customized. The VAT report templates follow European Union guidelines for returns, variance, and details.
- Multiple Language Support: As this solution is geared towards European markets, Reviso supports English, French, German, Italian, Polish, and Spanish. Aside from linguistics, Reviso also adjusts to the accounting practices and VAT customs of the UK, as well as EU members.
Reviso has 2 tiers of pricing: Small and Standard. The Small option allows for 4,000 transactions per year. The Standard plan offers users an unlimited number of transactions. Both plans are available for a monthly fee. Add-ons are available to accommodate additional users, subscriptions, prepayments and additional modules. They offer a 14 day free trial. For more information about their software or pricing, you can contact them via their website.
Reviso should suit the business accounting needs of virtually any small European company. As a cloud-based solution, Reviso is ideal for clients who want to conduct business wherever they are.