Smarty Accounting is a dedicated accounting software solution that is committed to simplifying the complicated tasks of everyday business. With a good selection of features, their accounting packages for small businesses can be tailored to suit a company's specific needs.
Who Uses Smarty Accounting?
This software was designed to help small businesses, such as startups, by allowing them to automate background tasks, so that they can focus on accomplishing their goals
Smarty Accounting Features
- Making tax digital (MTD): MTD allows tax-paying businesses to track and manage their VAT responsibilities. Firms using this feature must be VAT-registered with a minimum annual turnover figure that's set by Smarty Accounting.
- Invoicing: Users can use this module to generate custom invoices. You can also set up recurring payments.
- Dashboard: Information regarding current cash flow, outstanding invoices, and sales reporting, can be accessed from anywhere in the world. Generate mobile reports, and keep pertinent information centralized.
- Receipt upload: Companies can manage expenses by uploading receipts, rather than relying on outdated paper tracking methods. This option makes it easier to categorize and account for several cost-related transactions.
- Quotes and estimates: Smarty Accounting provides the necessary tools to customize quotes and estimates. You can give them a thoughtfully professional look that will impress potential customers.
- Banking: With bank reconciliations, daily transactions are updated automatically. This prevents the time sink of having to do it manually. The banking feature also supports the connection of bank accounts and credit cards. The software has the capacity to handle over 120 currencies, and every transaction can be recorded and categorized.
- Support: Smarty Accounting offers support via the company website, email, and phone. They can also be reached across various social media platforms.
Smarty Accounting Pricing
This software offers three plans at different price points: Basic, Standard and Professional. The Basic Plan includes storage for up to 50 contacts, and can be synced with one bank account. It includes unlimited invoices and bills, as well as generation of mobile reports. This plan also allows users to connect to their accountant, as well as manage and submit VAT online. The Standard Plan comes with the features of the Basic plan, but can support up to 500 contacts and allows you to sync up to two bank accounts. The Professional Plan also includes all modules, along with being able to support unlimited contacts, and syncing with up to three bank accounts. Free trials for all tiers are available. If you wish to get more information on Smarty Accounting software, you can contact them via their website.
If you are a small business looking for dedicated accounting software, Smarty Accounting should fit all of your needs.