WIP Accounting is an accounting software solution that provides you with the basics of accounting and business management. It features a suite of modules that can help you improve productivity, reduce costs, and increase financial visibility. The software is available as a Software as a Service (SaaS).
Who Uses WIP Accounting?
WIP Accounting is used by individuals and small to midsize businesses looking to optimize their accounting departments.
WIP Accounting Features
- Double entry: You’ll feel confident that your books are always balanced with WIP Accounting’s double-entry accounting feature. It will post every transaction in two accounts, which ensures that your credits and debits are always stable.
- Cloud accounting: WIP Accounting is hosted on the cloud, which frees up your IT department and allows you access to your data no matter where you are.
- Invoices: Create, track, and email invoices with this comprehensive module to streamline the invoicing process.
- Taxes: Track a variety of taxes to ensure compliance across the board. The app comes equipped to uphold standards relating to state taxes, goods and services tax (GST), harmonized sales tax (HST), and provincial and Quebec sales tax (PST and QST).
- Reporting: The WIP reporting module provides package reports for data such as balance sheets, income statements, and trial balances. Customized documents help you to gain unique insights into your organization and allow you to make informed business decisions.
WIP Accounting Pricing
WIP Accounting is available for a monthly fee, there is an additional charge per month to add more users. You can contact the vendor via their website to discuss pricing options specific to your organization.
If you are the manager of an organization looking for modular accounting software, you should find that WIP Accounting fits the majority of our needs.